Nike KD 17

Tried them out in store, was sad they didn't have em in a size 11 which is what I prefer in Nikes but they did have a 10.5 and surprisingly they fit perfectly, loved the materials that they used in the toe box and the cushion was really nice. Almost pulled the trigger on the spot which I haven't done since the KD9 but will for sure get a pair down the line.

Tried them out in store, was sad they didn't have em in a size 11 which is what I prefer in Nikes but they did have a 10.5 and surprisingly they fit perfectly, loved the materials that they used in the toe box and the cushion was really nice. Almost pulled the trigger on the spot which I haven't done since the KD9 but will for sure get a pair down the line.
I ended up going with a 12.5 .... been going with the .5 more and more lately. It's actually the best fit for me. For so long the 13s were too big so I settled for the 12 being "just right" bc that was the best option in-store. But waiting a few days for delivery from NDC for the .5 is well worth it.

New colorway posted by someone else on Reddit

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpeg
    IMG_0085.jpeg
    350.7 KB · Views: 577
Tried them out yesterday and they’re a bit more firmer it the box than the 16. Will wait likely many. Producer Pack is weak.

Back
Top Bottom