Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Checking the link i posted, i see it was actually in 1990 they changed colors and logo!

Amazing, that logo is up there with the best, it looks as classy and historic as the Yankees NY logo!

:emoji_sunglasses:

that was over 30 years ago... and that style also originated in the 50's and 60's
right right.........

but saying these are the best uniform designs of the last 3 decades....... i am sure many people find them to be ****ing hideous.

revised.jpg

right right.........

but saying these are the best uniform designs of the last 3 decades....... i am sure many people find them to be ****ing hideous.

revised.jpg
many people find everything hideous (the ones on the far right are hideous btw). the vast majority of people loved them and the sales speak for themselves. i'll spare you the essay of why these are incredible from a design and branding standpoint.

So just pure speculation...I doubt Nike will let their monopoly of NBA/NFL/MLB apparel fall to Fanatics.

Anyways, Bucks team store has 20%, bringing their authentic jerseys to $200. Not really a deal, especially since they heat press name & numbers.
Nike doesn’t make that much money as you think with this ****
right right.........

revised.jpg
the black were the best but these are def not the best selling or best jerseys last 30 years

FSR

FSR

Oh my god. THANK YOU

Was hopeful this would eventually release. Better 2 years late than never.

Will report back if this is a fanatics custom or not.

Last edited:
I definitely don’t think the Vice jerseys are hideous. They’re def one of the better city jerseys that have released.

Heat could've still been doing the Vice joints up to now.

Always like them and they're infinitely better than these:

1716751610802.png

And you know they're gonna do a white or red "Heat Culture" for next season. :smh:

Had the white, black and the teal but had to sell them. Wish they’d go back to them.

Need to see what the authentic Wade in black goes for so I can list it. Got the white Swingman but that probably won't go for much, huh?. I still use the free towel they gave with them though:lol:

Need to see what the authentic Wade in black goes for so I can list it. Got the white Swingman but that probably won't go for much, huh?. I still use the free towel they gave with them though:lol:
They both go for a lot still. Maybe not a grand but probably can get 600-700 for the authentic

Back
Top Bottom