OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

I'm not sure you realize how well Lukaku generally does for Belgium, especially in the Group Stages. I don't think it's wild at all.
Has he been off his game for the national team lately? Sure, but we need to see if that was just a slump or if we really need to replace him.
0695376f6bc501fa48e82d661fad8028.png
how many chances has he missed?
what if another striker was given the same chances?
i think going on out of context stats is def not a measure of success. he hasn’t passed the eye test in a really long time.

honest question what else is lukaku good at?
cause even with those misleading goal stats you still can’t call him a good finisher.

Wild seeing him and El-Sharaawy without their trademark looks :lol:, Hamsik especially since he was still rocking it into his mid 30's Arturo Vidal style

Hate to be that guy to curb teh bantz, but something about the shape of that at the back suggests maybe medical scarring? Did Landon have a tumor removed or something?

I think regardless this is a situation where you just go home. Dude already has the Homer Simpson going on. Just needs to take it all off at this point.

"Wouldn't show up on camera"

The only way that's not showing up on camera is if he doesn't bring his sorry *** excuse of a commentator cosplay on air.
Cameras are 4k high def and Landon thought we'd see nothing but his luscious transplants?
Landon better walk right to his barbershop and ask for the Simple Jack to round it all off.

Was hoping that Okonkwo would stay too, there’s still a chance. But his contract is over at the end of the month if I remember currently. He had a good loan at Wrexham. If he is free, I’d imagine that they would try and sign him

Back
Top Bottom