Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m confident in this team leaving it all out there for us. They’ve done their job at home and given their fans everything we deserve. Just hope OG and Hart can play.

We don't have a status update on OG and Hart yet, right?

OG is done for this series. Woj announced it. (I don’t think he’ll be good for the next series either but that’s a discussion for a different day if we win).

Hart no updates yet BUT we all know he’s going to play Sunday. Players said the same thing last night - Whether that ab is strained or torn, Josh is playing.

Hart just won’t be the same player. That’s the problem.

Last edited:
Look man. Whatever happens Sunday.

I’m good man.

This has been one of the funnest seasons I think I’ve experienced as a Knicks fan. Actually you know what, I think it is.

I think we have a great foundation set in place along with multiple first round draft picks to only get better. The future looks bright.

Obviously want them to win but the thought of exerting even more energy just to likely lose in 4 or 5 sucks.

An abdominal strain will completely kill any lateral movement. Hart is going to play but not be close to effective.

Also, based on nothing, feel like JB is playing with a plantatr fascia injury.

Full strength we would’ve beaten Boston with Porzingis out the first two games.

I genuinely think we gut it out tomorrow. Thibs said OG is day to day. I feel like everyone will play tomorrow as long as they can run up the floor.

Young team on the road. The crowd will be rocking. I still think we have a great chance to take this game.

Regardless, I love all the adversity we fought through this season. A lot of growth with guys having to step up. Philly tested our mettle, and this series is some more vital playoff experience for our guys. Our cap situation is great, tons of draft picks. I really just want to see this roster healthy for an extended period.

Let’s get this win tomorrow, though.

Call me crazy but I honestly think we're destined to win a championship within the next 2 years. The Nova boys is a good foundation and we have plenty of draft picks to play with. Obviously this off-season we have a lot of decisions to make but I do feel we can only get better from here.

With all the injuries, this team isn't supposed to be this deep in the playoffs but here we are. Of course I'll be ecstatic if we win tomorrow and I'll call this season a success. I wasn't really expecting them to beat Boston. But like someone mentioned before, I can't get too mad if we lose tomorrow.

^ if the team can stay healthy and everyone returns OG and ihart then I dont see why we cant win the chip in the next few years... theres no dynasties anymore in the league...

Back
Top Bottom