• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_8904.gif

I bought the mochas for like $320 in 2020, wore them and sold them for $100+ in 2022 lol as a colorway, they’re dope. The shoe itself had some of the stiffest/plasticy leather I’d seen in Jordan 1 highs. The silver and navy co.jps that released around the same time had way better materials. Even at $450 that’s like $200 down from their peak 2 years ago. Even then I couldn’t see myself spending $450 on mochas in 2024 considering what you’d get. Especially with the palomino lows on the horizon.

I bought the mochas for like $320 in 2020, wore them and sold them for $100+ in 2022 lol as a colorway, they’re dope. The shoe itself had some of the stiffest/plasticy leather I’d seen in Jordan 1 highs. The silver and navy co.jps that released around the same time had way better materials. Even at $450 that’s like $200 down from their peak 2 years ago. Even then I couldn’t see myself spending $450 on mochas in 2024 considering what you’d get. Especially with the palomino lows on the horizon.
The upcoming mocha lows are on the recently butchered model and not the 85 lows though. Those mocha lows are quite literally somehow objectively worse than the 2016 AJ 1 low releases because of the model they are using.

The upcoming mocha lows are on the recently butchered model and not the 85 lows though. Those mocha lows are quite literally somehow objectively worse than the 2016 AJ 1 low releases because of the model they are using.

If we were still at a point where standard OG 1 lows were selling for over retail I’d probably care more. Like I’ve said before, the 85 lows are definitely my preference but I’m fine with copping OG lows as long as the colorway warrants it. Once discounts start popping up I’ll grab the shadow lows as well.

Back
Top Bottom