Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

That’s why I have 1/4 of my collection in display cases now. I wear stuff more when it’s visible and I’m not digging through hundreds of boxes. Rotate them out every few months and have different stuff to look at.
ADVERTISEMENT​

when we had our daughter i had to give up my office/man cavae/hobby room for the nursery so the only way to really keep my shoes manageable is to keep them in the boxes and stacked in my closet. luckily before she was born i downsized pretty conssiderably but with all the discounts and releases the number has been creeping back up. ill make sense of it when we upgrade to bigger house some time soon (hopefully)

Shadow lows landed, I used to be all about High 1s but lately have been favoring the OG lows…easier to wear IMO. Still love and appreciate the highs but lows are good in my book.

Side note: would LOVE a Black Toe/Orange colorway

Last edited:
Can't believe we are paying 150+ for Jordan 1 low, AM1 AM90 AF1 and DUNKS.
I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, depending on how many you buy.

I don’t buy very many at all compared to a lot of other sneakerheads.

…so an extra $30 or $40 for retail isn’t a dealbreaker.

Finally got my pair today from GBNY! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 the leather on my pair is sawft!!!!

IMG_4483.jpeg

I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, depending on how many you buy.

I don’t buy very many at all compared to a lot of other sneakerheads.

…so an extra $30 or $40 for retail isn’t a dealbreaker.
For sure.
I’m not a “shoppper” but love shoes.
I am a see it and buy it guy..most times I don’t even flip the shoe to see price or look on the inside for it, I just get it so what that means to me is I’m paying retail most times because if it’s in stock then it’s a recent release and not n sale meaning 150.

I do love the sales though.
Just ate on the NIKE AM1 sale, picked up 5for under $500 shipped instead of $900 total. Makes up for it.

Back
Top Bottom