SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Randomly popped in to my local Outlet and saw these baddies for $40 + a 15% off. Of course every size was in stock except for the 2-3 that I can wear comfortably.
IMG_3022.jpeg
Pros or elite?

Randomly popped in to my local Outlet and saw these baddies for $40 + a 15% off. Of course every size was in stock except for the 2-3 that I can wear comfortably.
IMG_3022.jpeg
Elites?

My bad i saw the later post confirming elites. You got a heck of deal!!

Looks like Adidas tried something here

Consider me interested. Hope some one reviews it. The circular blades kinda got me questioning them...but the other studs look good

I hope adidas lurk in here cause I'm legit stepping up and volunteering to test and work with then on a true AG soleplate they can move forward with. They keep doing the most, it isn't that hard.

I hope adidas lurk in here cause I'm legit stepping up and volunteering to test and work with then on a true AG soleplate they can move forward with. They keep doing the most, it isn't that hard.
They definitely lurk. I made a post about cutting the tongue on my premier 2s. Couple months later Nike comes out with the premier 3s with the option to cut out the tongue :lol:

Boys, played two games yesterday for my club one at 9:30 AM and the other at 1:00 PM. One with the second team and the later one with the first team (which I never do, and we are the defending champs) cause we were short on players (only had 1 sub). Played 80 minutes in the second game against one of the better teams in the league that has a couple former USL players on it. Had a hockey assist and held my own in my debut, but I am dead. First time playing on natural grass since a tourney in Vegas in January so broke out my Tiempo Legend 5's. Got blisters on both feet on the bottom of the same toes on each foot. Ended up switching to my Tiempo Legend 6's at halftime and it didn't help much, the damage was done. Big toe area of my sock were bloodied on my left foot after the game but when I took off my sock there was no evidence that I had a blister on my big toe or where the blood came from.

Weird that the boots gave me issues though cause they are both broken in, but they also both haven't been played in much over the past few years since we transitioned to a AG field for the second team. Anyone ever go back to an old pair of boots and experience this? Or maybe it was just cause I played over 100 minutes of footy yesterday?

Boys, played two games yesterday for my club one at 9:30 AM and the other at 1:00 PM. One with the second team and the later one with the first team (which I never do, and we are the defending champs) cause we were short on players (only had 1 sub). Played 80 minutes in the second game against one of the better teams in the league that has a couple former USL players on it. Had a hockey assist and held my own in my debut, but I am dead. First time playing on natural grass since a tourney in Vegas in January so broke out my Tiempo Legend 5's. Got blisters on both feet on the bottom of the same toes on each foot. Ended up switching to my Tiempo Legend 6's at halftime and it didn't help much, the damage was done. Big toe area of my sock were bloodied on my left foot after the game but when I took off my sock there was no evidence that I had a blister on my big toe or where the blood came from.

Weird that the boots gave me issues though cause they are both broken in, but they also both haven't been played in much over the past few years since we transitioned to a AG field for the second team. Anyone ever go back to an old pair of boots and experience this? Or maybe it was just cause I played over 100 minutes of footy yesterday?

I have had a similar experience going back to an old pair of Vapor 13s after having given them an 18-mo break. It's like they were a whole different boot, whether the material has settled and worn out or my foot has changed shape, etc.

Same boat, wore the Vapor 13 for the first time in awhile and they took a chunk of skin right off both heels. Forgot how much I loved playing in them though, gonna be using them for grass games for the foreseeable future

I'm gonna give my legend 5 and 6 a couple goes in training and see if they continue to bother me. Wore the 5's for one game during my Vegas tourney and didn't have any issues. But am wondering if maybe they just are too old at this point even if they are in great condition.

Back
Top Bottom