The Combat Jack Show Thread

Damn Kel been through some ill **** with his ex-wife. Also made me realize Shannon is actually not a great interviewer :lol:

Shocked it took you that long to realize it

Both Amanda and Katt were clowning him to his face. It's becoming more evident.

I never ****ed with Gary Owen like that

Yeah Shannon just leans on the prepared questions and got no real natural flow. Folks are just comfy with him.

I don't even know what the origin of the whole "Shannon doesn't protect black women" is.

Shocked it took you that long to realize it

Both Amanda and Katt were clowning him to his face. It's becoming more evident.

I never ****ed with Gary Owen like that

Don't get me started on Gary Owen man :smh: a blinkin a blinkin

I know Joe is going to hate the timing of this, but he seemed more honest about the Christian Combs song.

Well besides saying he has talent

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Demons gone grab him like in the movie “Ghost”

F7A145C2-B598-4161-BD0F-016CE9918D73.gif

And soon as he get front Satan..

8DE3461C-C44C-4543-A57B-90B43B4BD224.gif

Yeah Shannon just leans on the prepared questions and got no real natural flow. Folks are just comfy with him.

I don't even know what the origin of the whole "Shannon doesn't protect black women" is.
I assumed it began and ended with Amanda. I saw vids of how she reacted after being on club Shay Shay.

Or maybe Monique said something or felt a way too? I never actually watch his interviews just clips.

“X” doesn’t protect black women is a common allegation to throw at some black men though.

Reading Reddit, looks like Joe cut out the portion about puff.

Time stamps description show they talk about puff but when you go to that portion, it’s not that

They def got videos of Joe at the freak-offs

Yeah, I got the download this morning and it said it started at 1 hour, but I looked again and it doesn't even mention it in the time stamps.

I think it's more so Raqi had Joe in the strip club calling Parks

She's disingenuous.

She's talking about enablers like Van could have stopped it, when she really just wanted fame. Van was just the black guy from TMZ/Kanye dude. The only reason I knew his name because of Van Jones. Hell, I used to get them mixed up, because I knew Loudspeakers had a pod and I thought it was the corny CNN dude.

Every couple of years it seems like she comes after Joe, and it's for her benefit. Like why did she randomly post this?

She went at him a few years ago because he picked Tahiry over her. Joe manhandled me for fighting his girl, huh? But she kept being friends with Joe through Tahiry and Kaitlyn to Cyn. So if he was abusive, why didn't you do anything instead of wanting Van randomly to do something.

And Van's pod on LSN was never that type of pod. Hell, it's based around the ****in Matrix. The guest were really random, it was never click bait trending gossip.

Not sure why she randomly brought up Van, hell Joe either for that matter when if you knew all of this why weren't you doing more 🤷‍♂️ You want a cookie for saying I tried once.

the pod error with the description is interesting.

Joe trying to lay low in plain view. I wonder what will get more people talking

he on his monotone, I’m above the game speech

my guess is he’ll try to overcompensate on the next ep and say stuff he normally wouldn’t but he’ll prolly reach out to puff first to soften the blow (pause and no pun)

To me it's not even about he has to go off on Puff, give your honest opinion on it like you do everything else. He doing emergency pods and talking about beef for 2 hours but now you deflecting and talking about people need to outside and kiss their families every time some Puff **** hit the fan.

I think people would understand if they didn't have a full segment since it just happened in the middle of the pod, but it's a pattern now.

And what the hell is "middle of the pod" when they do like 7 hours of patreon ****.

Back
Top Bottom