The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Kyrie struggling against the constant double teams. Dallas bigs (still) can't finish at the rim.

Luka's gonna get his points, but someone else on the Mavs needs to step up ASAP.

Alright, I’ve spent the last 5 minutes trying to figure out what the grey/black design in the paint is supposed to be and I still have no idea. It reminds me of something you’d find on a bottle of pepto bismol or some other digestive treatment.

All these forced game 7s and yall still don’t believe fat meats greasy
I mean, I kind of get what you’re saying, but I’m not sure exactly how the NBA/refs would control the Thunder going unconscious from 3 for the last 3 minutes of the game.

Adam Sliver willed them to make shots?

Alright, I’ve spent the last 5 minutes trying to figure out what the grey/black design in the paint is supposed to be and I still have no idea. It reminds me of something you’d find on a bottle of pepto bismol or some other digestive treatment.

It looks like a basketball with a cowboy hat on top to me. 😅

Pull up threes is the final stage SGA needs to become truly unguardable and unlock the Thunder offense.

Back
Top Bottom