THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

IMG_7475.jpeg

Newest pickups…

I was playing Stealth Irons and made the switch to p790 2021 irons. I couldn’t hit them needed something more forgiving and got Mizuno jpx hot metal.

Current bag…

Driver - TaylorMade Sim 2 Max
3 Wood - Titleist TSR2+ (coming in the mail)
3 hybrid - Titleist TSR2
5iron- aw - Mizuno Hot Metal JPX 923
56 + 60 - Vokey SM 10
Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2…

need a 14th club…

Attachments

• IMG_7474.jpeg
    IMG_7474.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 154
Yes, those Mizuno’s are nice. I was going to get the MP 20 HMB’s 5 years back. I WANT new irons but I don’t NEED them lol

IMG_7475.jpeg

Newest pickups…

I was playing Stealth Irons and made the switch to p790 2021 irons. I couldn’t hit them needed something more forgiving and got Mizuno jpx hot metal.

Current bag…

3 hybrid - Titleist TSR2
56 + 60 - Vokey SM 10

need a 14th club…

Amazing set up bruh. Phenomenal

I game the sim 2 but eventually could be in the hunt for something more forgiving

Throw a 2 iron in there 😏

IMG_7475.jpeg

Newest pickups…

Current bag…

3 hybrid - Titleist TSR2
56 + 60 - Vokey SM 10

need a 14th club…
Surprised you couldn’t hit the p790

Yeah… I needed a cavity back game improvement. I think p790 are players distance. Mizunos feel a lot softer even though they aren’t forged.

I switched from the 921 forged to the 790s recently as I needed something a bit forgiving. The 790s are super easy to hit and irons are my weakest part of the my game. They are almost identical to my backup original set of irons the burner 2.0s.

I switched from the 921 forged to the 790s recently as I needed something a bit forgiving. The 790s are super easy to hit and irons are my weakest part of the my game. They are almost identical to my backup original set of irons the burner 2.0s.
Did you get the 2021 or 2023 p790?

Man I need to change it up but love the low profile of the TW ‘20

I have the Jordan XII they feel
Bulky

I haven’t worn my TW ‘13 yet either

Back
Top Bottom