I never knew that......

I never knew that you can heal/recover from greater general anxiety and/or panic attacks (possibly indefinitely and without medication) by allowing the symptoms to happen without trying to fight it away.

Yes, it may sound bizarre, but I learned about this as I recently started dealing with greater general anxiety that was triggered by health anxiety (which ended up being a false alarm) for an unrelated matter 2.5 weeks ago. I had anxiety for hours almost every day since May 20 about anxiety itself, life things itself like hanging out with friends or going to work, and nothing at all, and it felt crippling. Since this past Monday (May 27), I haven't had an anxiety episode ever since because of practicing what I discovered. Still in the healing process, I'd say. Don't want to say I'm fully out of it just yet. I do also practice grounding techniques for additional reassurance.

I'll make a separate thread about this discovery later. I feel like there's so much to mention about this, and it's very surprising how this is not much more taught/suggested out there.

CDN media

Back
Top Bottom