OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6 time league champion, champions league winner, two time PFA young player of the year soon to be a PFA player of the year after this season. And most importantly one of our own. He proved this season life post KDB gonna be fine because of him.

Just one more year of this bull**** if the Pep rumors are true 🙏🏿

Aside from United being ***, this was a pretty fun season to watch.

Player of the year: Foden
Young player of the year: Palmer
Manager of the year: Iraola

All-Prem First team:
Martinez

White
Gabriel
Saliba
Antonee Robinson

Rice
Rodri
Odegaard

Palmer
Haaland
Foden

All-Prem Second team:
Raya

Walker
Virgil
Dias
Udogie

Mac Allister
Gibbs-White
Silva

Salah
Watkins
Son

All-Prem Third team:
Pickford

Trippier
Tarkowski
Akanji
Gvardiol

Guimaraes
Douglas Luiz
Fernandes

Saka
Isak
Kudus

Last edited:
Just one more year of this bull**** if the Pep rumors are true 🙏🏿

Aside from United being ***, this was a pretty fun season to watch.

Player of the year: Foden
Young player of the year: Palmer
Manager of the year: Iraola

All-Prem First team:
Martinez

White
Gabriel
Saliba
Antonee Robinson

Rice
Rodri
Odegaard

Palmer
Haaland
Foden

ADVERTISEMENT​
All-Prem Second team:
Raya

Walker
Virgil
Dias
Udogie

Mac Allister
Gibbs-White
Silva

Salah
Watkins
Son

All-Prem Third team:
Pickford

Trippier
Tarkowski
Akanji
Gvardiol

Guimaraes
Douglas Luiz
Fernandes

Saka
Isak
Kudus
Agree with all of these teams

But I’d actually take Dias off and put Ake there. Dias had kind of a down year and Ake was great and consistent.

Mines first team is the same but if I had to change something I’d do it as a 4-4-2 and take one of rice or odegard out cause Watkins gotta be in the first team.

Agree with all of these teams

But I’d actually take Dias off and put Ake there. Dias had kind of a down year and Ake was great and consistent.

Mines first team is the same but if I had to change something I’d do it as a 4-4-2 and take one of rice or odegard out cause Watkins gotta be in the first team.
I had that as a toss up, went with Dias since he is the leader. All of your CBs fbref be looking identical lol.

Yeah, Watkins deserves to be in there I had him over Haaland at first. It’s crazy he won the golden boot with 27 goals but it feels like a down year :sick:

I had that as a toss up, went with Dias since he is the leader. All of your CBs fbref be looking identical lol.

Yeah, Watkins deserves to be in there I had him over Haaland at first. It’s crazy he won the golden boot with 27 goals but it feels like a down year :sick:
Yea I love our center backs. Braitewaite at Everton I think is really good and would love to see him in sky blue but when you have squad guys as good as ake and akanji there’s no room for him. Unless Walker goes but I don’t think that happens. But yea Dias the leader fr fr next in line to be captain after Walker and KDB.
Can’t forget Haaland missed 15 games in all comps through injury this season too and still got 27 in the league and 38 in all comps in what people viewing as a down year. Bro suffering from success.

6 time league champion, champions league winner, two time PFA young player of the year soon to be a PFA player of the year after this season. And most importantly one of our own. He proved this season life post KDB gonna be fine because of him.

All of this and our boy is 23 :lol:

Edit—was watching the post game interviews and them (think it was technically a Sky interview) telling/praising Pep for “finding” Foden’s true position and letting him play more centrally. I was the Michael Scott desk pound and “Thank you!” irl and couldn’t help but think you were feeling the same if you were watching :lol:

Yea I love our center backs. Braitewaite at Everton I think is really good and would love to see him in sky blue but when you have squad guys as good as ake and akanji there’s no room for him. Unless Walker goes but I don’t think that happens. But yea Dias the leader fr fr next in line to be captain after Walker and KDB.
Can’t forget Haaland missed 15 games in all comps through injury this season too and still got 27 in the league and 38 in all comps in what people viewing as a down year. Bro suffering from success.

He definitely is suffering from success, but the eye test was telling me he was less clinical this year. Haven’t looked to see if that was actually the case.

All of this and our boy is 23 :lol:

Edit—was watching the post game interviews and them (think it was technically a Sky interview) telling/praising Pep for “finding” Foden’s true position and letting him play more centrally. I was the Michael Scott desk pound and “Thank you!” irl and couldn’t help but think you were feeling the same if you were watching :lol:
Yea that was really important this season. We always knew where Foden needed to be to take his game to the next level It’s just there was David Silva, and Gundogan and KDB and a more experienced Bernardo in front of him, was never a issue if he could to me just a matter of time. This year tho with Gundogan gone and KDB injured to start the season it was as good of a time as any to finally play foden more centrally but more importantly give him the keys as the main man that play goes through and he stepped up and excelled with that responsibility. So much so even when KDB came back Bernardo was the one that moved to the wing to accommodate that not Foden. He’s officially the main men in midfield now with KDB.

He definitely is suffering from success, but the eye test was telling me he was less clinical this year. Haven’t looked to see if that was actually the case.
You’d be right he definitely missed enough chances he should’ve put away where if he converted it he would’ve cleared 50 in all comps this season.

Some tough roster management decisions need to be made. We are going back to 4-3-3, idk if we're gonna have room for Joselu and Brahim is somebody you can easily cash in on.

Really want Guler in the that midfield role, but the club made re-signing Modric a priority.

Kroos seems more iffy about returning and he's the one they really need to stay one more season.

It's definitely time for Ceballos to go, re-signing him was nonsense.

Marin will replace Nacho, Idk if we can ge Lille to move off their number for Yoro, if not they're gonna try to convince him to sign as a free agent. Militao should be closer back to his self by the start of next season. I have no idea what Alaba will look like.

And I think we can just leave the Davies thing alone.

20240519_171418.jpg

What does this cicada have have in common with Arsenal FC???

They both dead .

After being 1st place in the fantasy league for so long on this last matchday I was dropped to 2nd and only being beaten by 1 point.

Life comes at you fast boys.

Back
Top Bottom