Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Davis vs Martin 6/15 Amazon Prime Video

Haney went on an interview and essentially stated that he believed Ryan was using something because he had never been dominated in his life. For that to happen, Ryan must have been using and gained an advantage. That's the essence of going out sad because days later, Ryan is cleared of any wrongdoing. So, Haney essentially admitted he was dominated by a clean Ryan. Smh

Does Kambosos stand any chance tomorrow or does Loma easily outpoint him?? I'm thinking the latter and wouldn't be surprised if he gets a TKO in the later rounds.

I like Bam but I think Inoue walks through him. I don’t know how much sense staging a fight between a Mexican-American and a Japanese guy in the UK makes either.

Going up 2 weight classes seems insane.... oh yeah, and the opponent is Inoue :lol:

Assuming he takes a title defense and then Bam for the bag... and then moves up again. Let's see how far he can take this thing

As much as I love watching gallito fight I don't see him beating Bam. Now Bam v Inoue? Inoue walks through him his power and accuray is way too much for Bam, especially if you've never really faced anyone that throws bombs like that. No champ at 126 wants to unify so Inoue should just take paydays until those dudes decide they wanna throw fades with each other

qPD_Z2.gif

Back
Top Bottom