Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Give them a standing ovation

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LeBron, no matter how you look at it, is a polarizing figure. Even when he's on his best behavior, the media circus around him would be insane.

Last edited:
We definitely need OG...he's the difference maker
OG is certainly crucial for the remainder of the playoffs. Nonetheless, if he requires some time, let him have it. There's no need to rush his return. I'm fully confident that the current group can manage without him. While I'm aiming to remain optimistic, when it comes to Boston, he absolutely needs to be here.

Are they only pessimistic about next game/short term or is that just the wording?

Are they only pessimistic about next game/short term or is that just the wording?

If it's more than just cramps, then I would view this as pessimistic for the rest of the playoffs. I really hope I'm completely mistaken about this!

But I understand your point, they only briefly mentioned Game 3 as if there aren't any other games afterward. We definitely need more clarity on this.

Just don’t do what they did with Mitch where you tell us one thing one hour then 6 hours later she’s done for the playoffs.

I know you’re tying to keep Indiana guessing but just flat out tell us.

Low key, I'd sit Brunson tomorrow too.

Just give Burks and McBride all the run. Get their confidence back up.

Low key, I'd sit Brunson tomorrow too.

Just give Burks and McBride all the run. Get their confidence back up.
The most amusing moment last night was when we collectively suggested that Thibs should sub in Burks. Thibs followed through, only for Burks to immediately halt the team's ball moment and takes a terrible shot. 😂 After that, he didn't see the court again.

Depends what grade it is. If it's grade 1 it's like 1-3 weeks.

That’s why I said last night if it’s any type of strain we’re screwed.

I was hoping it was just sore.

We can still beat Indiana but damn we’re really pushing our luck right now man.

Back
Top Bottom