Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
not really excited for duty games anymore but i guess ill be checking it out day 1 on gamepass when the time comes

Also Xdefiant is getting Search & Destroy real soon

M16 is a straight ripper

I don’t think this is true but you never know.

Infinite's gameplay wasn't the issue

It was a great evolution that combined classic and modern gameplay

The issue was content. A hard to deal with engine and bad management that hamstrung the team

But anyway, this is a random post on the internet. I will judge the game when it comes out.

I am open to an evolved H5 as far as gameplay

I finally started Halo Infinite and nothing feels out the ordinary. Only reason I didn't play it originally was that it didn't have multi-player campaign for me and the homies to play through and that turned me off. Playing single player campaign hasn't been too bad but I'll catch up on people's gripes after I finish the game as to not get spoiled.

On another note, any fun split screen games that's good? My kids are 7/9 and they're actually playing Halo Infinite now and some golf game on Game Pass. Are there any other ones you guys can recommend or are multiplayer split screen games mostly on Nintendo Switch? I figured Xbox is just more geared towards gamers who play online instead of folks playing together on the same tv.

I finally started Halo Infinite and nothing feels out the ordinary. Only reason I didn't play it originally was that it didn't have multi-player campaign for me and the homies to play through and that turned me off. Playing single player campaign hasn't been too bad but I'll catch up on people's gripes after I finish the game as to not get spoiled.

On another note, any fun split screen games that's good? My kids are 7/9 and they're actually playing Halo Infinite now and some golf game on Game Pass. Are there any other ones you guys can recommend or are multiplayer split screen games mostly on Nintendo Switch? I figured Xbox is just more geared towards gamers who play online instead of folks playing together on the same tv.

Streets of Rage 4, TMNT Shredder's Revenge, Goldeneye... Cuphead if you want to see the struggle.

IMG_0541.png

:rofl: :rofl:

He aint wrong though

I always felt Halo 5s MP with the Spartan Abilities played better than Infinite.

The strafe movement in Infinite is the worst of all the Halo games IMO.

I know a lot of people disliked Halo 5 movement and gameplay, but it's the best Halo MP since after Bungie. I know a lot thought the campaign was weak, but I never played it and I beat every other campaign on Legendary except H5 and Infinite haven't played either.

MP wise... H3 > H2 > H5 > H1 > H4 > Reach > Infinite

Campaign wise... H2 > Reach > H3 > H1 > H4 > Infinite > H5 though I didn't play H5 or Infinite campaign.

Last edited:
A good way to put it with Halo is like GTA.

When you mess up with a basic mechanic that is used a lot throughout the game the result will not be good.

As a multiplayer in Halo you will strafe in each gun fight and messing that up is significant as it's so widely used.

Same thing with GTA you drive a lot in the game so messing with the driving mechanics that players are used to will not have a good result as was the case from San Andreas to GTA4. It's an integral part of the game that you cannot afford to screw up.

Yes, I know other things are also a factor like level design, weapon balance etc. But, you get the game mechanics down to what people are accustomed to and you can build on that even though the others are lacking.

Good example is fortnite they messed with building mechanics and turbo building at a time and it turned the community away. They quickly reverted back the changes and set the ship back on course. Fortnite thrives because they listen to the players and overall the community.

For the life of me I don't understand why they can't just mimic, clone, or build on or from Halo 3 for at least the multiplayer. It's the most played, most popular Halo MP wise to this day.

Back
Top Bottom