Officially Retired from sneakers

Is there an age when you feel like it’s no longer a good look to be wearing Jordans?

…yourself or other people?

50s?

60s?

70s?

…nursing home?
Hokas, OnClouds, Skechers slip ons, etc..are typically what I see guys my age wear. Late 40s so I grew up with this. Most guys my age who are into sneakers, already have a decent balance of when and where they’re appropriate to wear. Too old to worry about what someone thinks I should be wearing. And vice versa.

Last edited:
your post didn’t say anything about judging people’s fashion choices ‘once in your life’ I just said that’s not something I do. Reading comprehension is key famb
It’s not something I do, but I’ve done it.”

Is that your logic?

You said you don’t care what people wear as long as they’re happy.

Pretty clear.

You’re not someone who ever cares what kind of shoes other people where.

It’s the subtext of what you said.

…and I called BS.

It’s not something I do, but I’ve done it.”

Is that your logic?

You said you don’t care what people wear as long as they’re happy.

Pretty clear.

You’re not someone who ever cares what kind of shoes other people where.

It’s the subtext of what you said.

…and I called BS.
Your trying too hard to start an arguement. Grown people gives 2 effs what others do and wear. At all.

The virtue signaling is actually insane around here lmao. I also call BS on anyone who claims they don’t judge fashion choices. Especially here in a forum dedicated to a specific choice of fashion

Of course everyone sees people wearing things and thinks mean or insulting things to themselves about it, me included. But probably a good chunk of thoughts I have like that are as much about younger people wearing what is probably considered super cool by other people the same age as they are about older people wearing things I think are lame or whatever.
Some people probably see me in my late 40s rocking Jordans or whatever else and think, that dude is a little old to be wearing that. Or even, look at this tool. That's fine. I don't give a ****. Just because I do it, too, doesn't mean I actually care, and I wouldn't really expect someone else to care if I think they aren't doing it right.
To that end, I will generally wear whatever I want forever, especially on weekends and just hanging out casually. Usually for me these days that just means sweat/warmup pants, (and to a lesser degree shorts in the summer) sneakers, and t shirts. If someone else thinks that all looks terrible or ridiculous, good for them, has zero impact on me :lol:

it might not be cool to think of wearing Jordans at an Older age but when it comes to actually seeing a 80-90 year old wearing Jordan’s that is DOPE and it brings inspiration to younger people rocking em

it might not be cool to think of wearing Jordans at an Older age but when it comes to actually seeing a 80-90 year old wearing Jordan’s that is DOPE and it brings inspiration to younger people rocking em
Rocking the Infrared 6s…being rolled around in a wheelchair by an orderly.

Head tilted to the side in a semi-vegetative state.

To the bitter end dammit…LIVE!!

Back
Top Bottom