\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_9401.jpeg

Inside Morton Street Partners. Guy was nice enough to let me in take a couple pics. The Arsham 930 is sick af in person.

I’m having very bad thoughts right now
IMG_8835.jpeg

Have you done some research on these? I only ask as the transmission is the problem. If there is an issue, it can't be fixed or repaired. It has to be replaced and it's about a $30K job. There are loads of articles on this across the net. Just wanted you to be aware of it if you weren't already. 👍👍

Wiki says thats a theory and that Lexus is a short version and change of Alexis so who knows...

That idiot is spreading bullcrap and it keeps going viral. For one Lexus debuted in the USA, Europe and a couple other countries so it can’t be what he’s saying.

Per Lexus history a few names were in the finals all based on something that sounded luxurious. Dynasty was the #1 show then and the character Alexis was very popular. They liked how it sounded and modified things and Lexus was the final decision.

I disregard most, if not all tik tok bs I see ... I also don't have tik tok on my phone.... Could care less. I like the car, I like the brand...I know it's reliable, I know it'll be as or more valuable years down the road.... especially with them phasing out most true gas engine cars ... NA v8s will be sought after in ten years mark it....

Passed a brand new 2 door Rolls Royce on Saturday - that was extremely cool. All black, black wheels, tinted, orange pinstripe. Worth more than my house probably...

Back
Top Bottom