The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

boy-you-are-the-god-damn-devil-dave-chapelle.png
He’s been HIM HIM - ing at an entirely new level this postseason :lol:

Kinda think they should run this team back to see what it looks like fully healthy. And I don't think there's a star available that fits this team anyways.
This was my first thought, too.

Get Julius and OG healthy and survey things at the ASB... Seems like there's a ton of stars that could be close to pushing out, but doesn't feel like that's this offseason outside Donovan or Trae and that's a pool they shouldn't swim in.

I used to live in NY/NJ so I get it but Knick fans gotta understand that you gotta stop being the loudest ones in the room at all times. You end up looking crazy year after year when this happens. Knick fans remind me of the falcons fans around here, can’t tell these folks nothing despite the team always blowing it.

being down our entire starting lineup is blowing it?

This was my first thought, too.

Get Julius and OG healthy and survey things at the ASB... Seems like there's a ton of stars that could be close to pushing out, but doesn't feel like that's this offseason outside Donovan or Trae and that's a pool they shouldn't swim in.
Embiid's play vs the Knicks in the first round has the entire Knicks fanbase all the way out on him. :rofl:

I read on here earlier they’re “going to do a 20-year anniversary of this team” that won a series?

The Timberwolves wouldn’t even do that.

Back
Top Bottom