The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Brunson has to at the very least attempt to gut that out. It’s game 7. You’re losing. You’re the star player. If you gut it out and it’s not working. Then it is what it is. You take that L. But from a competitive perspective. I’m expecting that Isiah Thomas in game 6 of the nba finals attempting to gut it out on a messed up ankle given the circumstances energy.

Brunson broke his hand. Yup, another Thibbs special. Keep thinking that man is the answer, he literally runs his players into the ground injuries be damned. Brunson gonna end up like DRose messing with Thibbs, he don’t gaf about anybody’s health.
As a Knicks fan, I agree but apparently the old timers in the NYK thread disagree.

Bruv is really wild for that huh?
It's not a bad thing. Eye personally love seeing narratives getting called out even if they are your own, someone gotta hold NT accountable. My personal favorite is that every team gotta blow. it. up.

Gotta fight toxicity with darker toxicity

It's not a bad thing. Eye personally love seeing narratives getting called out even if they are your own, someone gotta hold NT accountable. My personal favorite is that every team gotta blow. it. up.

Gotta fight toxicity with darker toxicity

Nah I was just teasing you for using bruv :lol: Din’t know you went British on us.

I’m literally just applying all the things I hear about the Clippers. Don’t mind me. Just don’t let Luka ruin Kidd’s season or he’s next 😤

Nah I was just teasing you for using bruv :lol: Din’t know you went British on us.

I’m literally just applying all the things I hear about the Clippers. Don’t mind me. Just don’t let Luka ruin Kidd’s season or he’s next 😤
bruv been used for quite some time now bit I didn't realize it was British :emoji_head_bandage:

I need a rick vs Kidd finals for the him culture

• Fire
Reactions: HIM

20240519_190304.jpg

:rofl: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom