The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Oh we fancy...

shocked-oh.gif

HBD man.

Hope you and any other NTers celebrating the last few days had/have a GOODT! one.
My dawg 🤞🏽

thank you so much!

Did Denver really lack depth or did their main rotation guys just stink up the joint in the biggest game of the szn
Both but the depth was the real problem. Malone ran the starters into the ground all year and refused to play guys like Pickett or Strawther (pre injury). He assumed that he could just do this all year and it got them but the Wolves were the better team

I went there last year, but wasn't all that impressed with it. Maybe I should give it another try. I applaud the concept though.
I feel like it’s a little overrated in that in doesn’t do either cuisine the best but it’s a cool concept to at least try and combine the two

Not something you’d usually see!

I think they said he had like 14 of their last 17 points or something at one point in the 4th quarter :lol:

Losing that lead is crazy though.
He was running on fumes at the end too. Was showing on defense more than offense though.

He’s the 3X and reigning MVP, so I get that some people are going to insist on slandering him for the Nuggets losing. That’s just how it works these days. But yeah, much more culpability lies on the shoulders of the other Nuggets.

Sheeeiit bruh did you watch the series? :lol:

Rudy was getting cooked Towns was a lot better guarding him. Letting Rudy just play weak side, cuz he's not great man to man.

You think KAT is great man to man?

Did you think AD playing off Jokic was hiding him?

How many of those KAT 1 on 1s were with Rudy in the game to help on the back end?

What happened to the Jokic and AG connection that killed the Lakers? Maybe because Rudy in the scheme shut it down.

Cmon fan you know how schemes work. You know know KAT isn't better man to man. You literally said defense still wins games and the guy who is a defensive floor raiser needed to be hidden???
ON DEFENSE???

ezgif-1-e582a2eccb.gif

Back
Top Bottom