The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I was going by who the commentators gave credit for the blocks

He was definitely being a presence in the paint on defense and had more bounce in the first half
May have been a presence somewhat but again, they scored most of their points in the 1st quarter in the paint.

May have been a presence somewhat but again, they scored most of their points in the 1st quarter in the paint.
They only had 23 pts at the end of the first quarter and a 12ft jumper in the paint is considered points in the paint
So that doesn’t take away from his defensive presence in the first quarter

From what I saw in the first quarter he was doing a good job protecting the rim

347107294_658952786030318_5446712674831317291_n.png

They only had 23 pts at the end of the first quarter and a 12ft jumper in the paint is considered points in the paint
So that doesn’t take away from his defensive presence in the first quarter

From what I saw in the first quarter he was doing a good job protecting the rim
They were 7/15 in the paint/area you’re mentioning.

D8FA8848-F1E3-41B1-8426-D635528F25EB.gif

Harden should retire,dude turns into a scared lil ***** every time the playoffs rolls around.A lot of y’all dudes was crowning him calling the real King James and he was better than Kobe,some even said he was the best scorer ever.Should be ashamed of yourselves :lol: :smh:

11 consecutive years of cracking the playoffs... if it weren't for the warriors during 2015-2019, there's a good chance that officer jimbo has a finals' appearance if not a ring.

that '18 houston team was probably its best iteration during that run and would've been tough for cleveland

I see this all the time but there was no way Lebron James was letting James harden win a chip over him :lol:

TMac very over rated.

He had his playoff shortcomings and injuries robbed him but being compared to Iggy is insulting :lol:. being the best guy in the league at your position twice is crazy. He was also the 8 seed when they blew the 3-1 lead and he was killing that series. His roster was trash. Different stratosphere of player than Iguodala

Yet another reminder of how lightning fast things can change in the league :lol: Its ultra-competitive so you can’t take anything for granted

Those youngins thought this **** was easy. Not a single one of them improved their games. The guy who got 9 figures looked like he didn’t even touch a ball all off-season :lol:

Kuminga can really help them but he can’t even bother to get a proper set shot from the corner.

Re-evaluating the Ja situation, that type of risk taking is sometimes a cry for help. I think he needs someone outside his circle he can be all the way vulnerable with and talk. Which is probably one of the toughest things for a young, rich black kid.

Back
Top Bottom