Posts by VetteZ06

Props to you too.After our conversations I realized you do point, reviews rather early or late do serve a purpose. I like them early to determine if they're worth buying. In hindsight, if a shoe goes on sale that I wasn't thinking about getting I'll go look at past reviews to see if it's now worth getting.
 Maybe it was just the difference in cushioning that I noticed between the 2's and 3's then. 
 Don't have the Kobe AD but I do have and played in both the KD9 Elites and the PG1.  Keep in mind "Every" foot is different. Elites hurt my foot and had to go back, the regular 9's were great and I played in them yesterday. PG1's I played in on Monday and will play in them again today.  PG1's are an all around good basketball shoe and I forgot I had them on. Grip was good, lockdown was good and there were no issues. Both are good shoes and if you can try them on then go...
 I like the context in which you take things out of, it's kinda cute and almost amusing.  I said "Almost".  Reviewers said the show was trash, that doesn't mean no person in life is going to buy them. Also doens't mean that every person who saw the review isn't going to buy them. It did mean that I wasn't going to buy them.  Your thinking is like the solebrothers "Squeak Test", pointless  We're done chatting 
I said the "Same Things" because the same answers apply. I won't keep typing because I'll be typing the same things again in attempts to get you to understand, you don't so we'll leave it at that.I do buy what I like, when purchasing basketball shoes it's nice to know a take on the shoe before purchasing it so that we don't have to waste time or money.I order the majority of my shoes online so when most reviewers say "Half size down" I take the advice. Such as on the...
First PG1 was released in February, it's almost May.Shoe reviews like reviews of other products are usually given before a product is released to give one factual information about the product and the buyer determines if it's worth buying.If they dropped a KD 9 shoe review now instead of last summer the review would be pointless.Many of if not most shoe reviews rated the Kobe AD very poorly, hence many stayed away from the shoe.If they haven't already, I'm sure you'll be...
The fact that there's been four coloways of a single model of shoe is referencing the fact that the shoe has been out for a while. Usually they get shoes early and to review a shoe months after it was released makes the video much "Less Anticipated".  In the past I'd look forward to their reviews to see what was coming out to see if it was worth purchasing or even considering purchasing.  And yes, every person has to try the shoe out themselves by actually playing in them,...
 Great price and you're right. I thought something felt "Different" about the 2's the last time I wore them. I switched from the 3's to the 2's and was thinking "What happened to the cushioning"?
I played in them on Monday and they gripped just fine, I'll play again in them today to make sure.    They've bee doing reviews for years and are trying to branch out and do different things. They shouldn't forget about what got them there in the first place.   All of their reviews have been real late recently and become almost pointless after the shoe's been out for months. Four colorways have released and they're just going their first review of the shoe?  Agreed Agreed,...