Posts by SkurrtSkurrt29

I feel you, but the dope thing about this show is making already established characters feel fresh and new. I don't think about the assassin Mike was in BB when I watch BCS, or see the scumbag lawyer that Saul was in Jimmy. I think they can do the same with Gus because his character is just as complex as those two.
He compared the reactions to the albums, not the albums themselves
Drake and Cole aren't even the same kind of rappers, man. I swear, Ns can't ever enjoy music without having to compare everybody to each other.
Everything he dropped after Everybody Lookin is top notch Gucci. Best point in his career right now.
I was referring to your Kendrick comment. We have to stop acting like he's the only quality hip hop artist out, of course he's on another level but he's not the only one making good music.Dude basically admitted to re-creating the whole beat lol. Sucks but both songs are fire.
Havent even listened yet, but this is entirely false
She's just cute to me. That's it. But I just cannot **** a broad who more than likely has a black man fetish. That is some weird ****
But wouldn't you say that's just the pressures of trying to break into the mainstream? Not everybody has the gift of appealing to the ladies or making the music they want to hear. Of course it's gonna sound forced when I'm making records I don't want to make.Dave East, Meek, and whoever else you wanna put in that category, don't have the abilities of a Drake. Why even make that comparison in the first place?
Ok this where where I'm coming from and why, to me, it's an ignorant statement.Hip Hop for me isn't just entertainment. It's very influential, and for the better part of a decade "drug rap" has taken over the genre. This is the **** that influences kids to sell drugs and kill people (please save your opinions about this because it's a different discussion in itself). So, here comes a guy like J. Cole who's rapping about positive **** and encouraging his community and you...
Right or wrong, no. Ignorant as hell, yes. Especially the context within the opinion. It sounds dumb.I'm not stating anything as a fact, but tell me how preferring to hear lies and fairytales is better than listening to rappers tell real life stories....