Posts by jayfirered4

ANybody form jersey see any laney 14s? I have been wanting them so bad but just got a DS pair for 152 shipped on ebay but now I am seeing them in outlets. I just pulled the trigger on ebay bc time and gas to malls for no luck would be wasting more money 
To me the true blue 3s were a great release. Some elephant cuts were fuxxed up tho. But I think its great shoe. Worn mine plenty and still look new.   I will get one pair.   No point in getting multiple pairs if you have lots of shoes. U will never beat the one you are going to wear and then the second pair will probably never be worn or be sold because they will retro again...   EDIT: gna get 3 pairs
In my order i would put metallic 5 2016, true blue 3 and then white cement 4 as the last in terms of comfort. Tb3 and metllcs are closedefinitely agree
same here. The shoes is like overall small. The cushion on my de la lows is so much more they fit the smaller than my de la soles by far
I call these the chicago blues. I love my chicagos, would love to get it  them in blue. Thank god i didnt get the blue olympic 1s. I am going to get these instead as soon as they drop in price
I got the sea crystal lows for chrismas and WOW THEY ARE NICE. BUT fit so small. i had to send it back to nike for a half size bigger, hopefully they fit better so i do not have to exchange it again. Sucks but i need the right size lol
Wait there was paint chipping? On what part of the shoee? 
I agree with you 100 percent. My favorite 1999 retros were the white cements and metallics. It is great to see it happen again in 2016. 2016 is one of the best years for Jordan imo
In my order i would put metallic 5 2016, true blue 3 and then white cement 4 as the last in terms of comfort. True blue 3s and metallic 5s are close
double post