Posts by HankMoody

Hard work pays off.
Damn. Go cats!
Just got the 2015 mbp new. 128gb version (MF839LL/A). No taxes plus 10% off. Only $1160. This is my first Macbook. I've dealt with iOS devices before but never had my own Macbook. No idea what I'm doing honestly. I don't know what I don't know. Any particulary good set-up/familiarization guides?
Just saw a clip on mlive.He was coached well.
End the preseason. Start the season October 1st. Same number of games but now there are 3 more weeks to work with. That's ample time to work in a number of the coveted 3 day periods of rest. There's no way it can stay how it is. There is too much money involved. I completely agree with what Zeke said on Players Only this week. It's a partnership. Players have to show up.
I haven't seen that acronym in a minute.
Doing a body composition challenge with some of my coworkers and bosses. We all did a bod pod on Friday. Redo it in 30 days. Relative body fat loss. Came in at 14% at 180lbs. One of my coworkers came in at 39%! So if he loses 3.9%, I have to lose 1.4%. Another way to keep us motivated throughout the work-day, especially when people bring food. Everybody's wife makes delicious treats smh. Winner gets a half day at work and lunch. I'd really like to get into the 12% range...
This guy on Vandy has to be wearing Kobes. So many Mamba shot attempts.
Found a couple good mobility routines to use in addition to the resistance band exercises my physical therapist showed me. Recently dealt with extremely tight shoulders, lats, and traps, all causing me to arc excessively on my overhead presses and forward lean while in the hole during squats. Led to shoulder and lower back pain. Definitely focusing on thoracic mobility and more core specific exercises. Hollow body all...
^It just worked for me. Make sure you don't have any extra spaces. Let's go Cats (purple ones)