Posts by ninjahood

aww look who misses me. this is da type of mansy pansy over sensitive jock itch type of comments that has become da norm lately over here i see, and ya wonder why others barely posts.... for da record i was suspended for ONLY a week, over a month ago and it was for bull ****, i was contemplating on never coming back, because of my entire decade plus that i've been on NT, i've never been suspended over political correctness...its almost hilarious how soft and sheltered...
Basically all of this.
Ummm i think da term "attention garden tool" Has been well documented for a while now....
Bigot ≠ intransigent She a eff up.. 10 years flippin burgers decide to Pop out 2 kids..where's da fathers, where's her family? She put herself in a box of fail, ya can throw Stones at me all ya want, i ain't runnin around makin foolish permanent decisions that would hamper me in da future...this broad? Pssh oh well..
I didn't go knocking up chicks..where's daaccountability? Life is choices...
because i made choices in my life to make sure i ain't weighed down by baby mamas, or a dead end job, things this broad has failed to realized. ya wouldn't even know who i was if i got knocked with a kid after getting my first job, i'd be stuck just like this fool.
Cuz you put your foot in your mouth talkin nonsense& got called out for it.
Not surprised.
they played da limited card and it blew up in their faces.... one hot colorway can't anchor an entire suite of mediocrity... had they GR'ed da homes it would've gave da rest of da colorways a proper boost.
Im still waiting for u to own up to thinking my receiptIsnt legit straight moonwalked away from thatstatement huh...