Posts by toine2983

There's a new feature in this years game called Quick Counts.  The way it works is each time a batter steps up for an AB they start with a randomly generated count, for instance 3-0, 2-1, 2-2 etc.  If you use the quick counts feature games can be completed in about 10 minutes.  Check out the Show thread for more info: http://niketalk.com/t/583218/official-mlb-14-the-show-thread-ps4-trailer-ign-ps4-livestream-pg-7
  Taken away right when he was on the cusp of greatness.
PS4 trailer:  
   So much vitriol.
This show has been a huge letdown for me.   The premise piqued my interest, but this show's pacing has been slow and plodding, and nothing of significance happens until the last few minutes of each episode.   Will finish the season and watch last two episodes but far as I'm concerned Jacob and the rest of the "return" can fade into Bolivian like Caleb did a couple of episodes ago.

And the internet rejoices.   The producers weren't lying when they said the "Holy ****" moments will be throughout the season instead of the penultimate episode like they usually do.   Thought they would've saved Joffrey's death until later in the season.   Dat poison.   Had Joffrey looking like a White Walker.

Final Boss Rusev.