Posts by DubA169

Haha yup. Just saw this recently and noticed.
Easily the best thing espn has done in well over a decade.
Anyone know if the new final fantasy is turn based? I been wanting to a one but I'm not a huge fan of turn based games. Can only play the simple ones like Pokémon. I really love kingdom Hearts which I'm playing for the first time. Will it be like that?
Polls are saying that Americans don't think the presidents plan will work, but still want to go ahead with it. That was on msnbc obviously a liberal channel. I'm not sure that has ever happened in our history. It's like the public just wants SOMETHING done. But knows its not possible to win without "boots on the ground" which is such an annoying term.
This
I initially wanted to get bowers inside story but since I saw that I could play the whole Mario and Luigi series from the start I figured I may as well. It drives me nuts thinking about how much money nintendo could make if they remade more games. Glad that this game boy advance game was available even though it's more appropriate on ds I was also about to buy the first phoenix wright game but a trilogy is coming out at the holidays supposedly. Digital only.......
I didn't say that. I'm saying that there was no reason for basically the first thing out of his mouth to be "isis isn't islamic and isis has killed more Muslims than anyone else" That did not do any good because alot of people feel like he's full of crap (from what I saw on twitter) and it downplays the killing of Yazidis, kurds, Christians, American journalists etc. I think that gathering other Arab nations to fight is a good idea because then it shows that they reject...
Oh i caught it. I understand it. I just think its absolute BS and pure deflection. It's politically correct talk taken to an absurd level and dishonest. Abu Bakr al-BaghdadI has BA, MA, and PHD degrees in islamic studies. Im pretty sure he knows a thing or two about the religion. Obama is the authority on what is islamic? How? They call themselves the Islamic state. Kill non Muslims and Muslims who aren't "true" enough for them. Obama can go go have a debate about what...
I'm actually surprised the 3ds version is selling so well. I get hand cramps on ds and really only play smash for local Co-op. I'm passing and can't wait to get it for wii u. I got kart on ds and while I find it impressive I simply don't play it like I do on wii u. Hyped for kart dlc btw. Usury don't like dlc but I can't say no to new courses Been playing Luigi mansion dark moon on ds. Never played the first. This game is genius. I love it. Also downloaded Mario and...
And the first thing Obama does in his speech is claim that isis isn't islamic. Minimizing the impact of jihadism. Cameron did the same thing. I don't remember people saying priests who touch little kids aren't catholic.