Posts by DubA169

why doesn't Hamas designate itself from civilians then? I've never heard an answer for this. i mean i know they wore IDF uniforms but i'm not aware of a reason they can't all wear a certain color to differentiate themselves from civilians fact of the matter is you want it one way, but it's the other way. all of that legality talk. you guys claim israel is full of terrorists. well then i guess they couldn't care less about "rules" of war and condemning them or telling them...
Missles were found in 3 UN schools so stop glancing over that. Maybe they were firing back or had information of more weaponry at this new place. If not then yes it's reprehensible. Obviously. Not like anyone is going to deny that. I see a power plant was also taken out which means things can get much worse. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/31/world/middleeast/fighting-political-islam-arab-states-find-themselves-allied-with-israel.html?_r=1 Interesting article that...
Even the Palestinian Authority - worried that Hamas will emerge strengthened from a ceasefire - attacked Kerry. An unnamed official told the Saudi-owned Al-Sharq Al-Awsat that the proposal would "destroy the Egyptian bid" for a ceasefire. "He wants to use the war to strengthen the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood," the official said. -Aljezeera Got the left and right in Israel, Egypt, the PA, and saudi arabia on the same side. I guess that deserves credit.
A PR rep for Israel defended Israel? Should I be shocked. People in here and in the country have criticized Israel. A PR person is not going to. Israel having the iron dome negare the fact that they are trying to kill civilians but failing? Never mind that Hamas could throw on uniforms tomorrow. John Kerry stay taking L's since the swift boat. Yikes. Got that egg on his face. Serially though I have an ominous feeling that this is going to last for a while. I haven't...
UN quick to slander Israel st every opportunity but takes the cowardly position of not condemning the group who placed rockets in another one of their schools. Maybe the UN should look into the UN for war crimes. Who is running these schools? Why is this allowed numerous times? I'm sure this is just propaganda too?
I'm saying that even if they killed the spies for treason they clearly shouldn't have killed the protestersa vacant situated between two other UNRWA schoolsyeah they are angels
that is not what the article says. Executes alleged spies COMMA Shoots protesters then gives two sets of numbers. two separate thoughts.
no you're right i'm sure they received a fair and proper trial. my mistake.
you are trying WAY too hard to defed Hamas from killig it's own citzens. it says 20 for protesting on Monday then mentions 30 over the past few days that were "spies". unidentified sources told the Palestinian press news agency unidetified sources like 90% of the time... do you want them identified and murdered? The israelies have done some messed up things and share blame. Stop defending everything Hamas does. I'm not aware of any people who can claim a right to the...
They were protesting agasint Hamas. That's treason to you? Notice "spies" in quotations.