Posts by Zyzz

You gotta pay for it Don't think it's cheap either but if your phone is paid off ATT should unlock it but I've hard most companies are a PITB when it comes to this crap
They were in outlets not too long ago. Few pairs but priced at about $90 or maybe it was $100Still not cheap enough
Correct. It's a little smaller and more hidden on the OG. Didn't care for it on the banneds honestly. Just my opinion of course
This thread is kinda dead and no one participated in the Wells Fargo last time it was posted on NT. I was gonna post itActually did it, deposited $25 and made 10 $0.50 transactions and they gave me $250 and all it cost me was $5.Transferring the $270 back to my original checking account and closing the Wells FargoEasiest $250 you could possibly make
Lasers were just thin flimsy leather.SBB are supple and kinda thick. SBB are the best and tbh I'm not even that crazy over em.I'll take soft smooth leather over tumbled leather all day so
No, thank god they don't. Don't like that crap
I mean aside from the first year they had swingmans maybe two, after that it's been pretty much +2 which I didn't think was a big deal
I don't wanna see any hate on Nike swingmans, k thanks
Insane. Don't think I've seen a pair look anywhere close to that Interested to see the adidas as well. Post em in here