Posts by thenewjs23

What size are you? I know i spoke highly of them in a previous post but after further observation they arent that slim. I wear 36x34 and they are shorter than 34". They are shorter than my gap skinnys w/ a 32" inseam.
Because the meme suggests that they do and people actually believe they do. The misinformation out here about hiv\aids is sad.
Im sure he was out here smoking TS pole. Hell weve got nters mopping up the club after the they shoot it up.Iirc phillip hoffman and chris farley overdised on crack
Since he has come out told everyone. The high school students in the HIV classes i facilitate are much more engaged than they were before. I had a girl charge me up because her bf is in my class and he refuses to smash without a condom. Ive heard similar stories from others i volunteer with at other school. One facilitator got swung on.
I pretty sure thats how he got it. Sharing needles.
Whats sad is that mosquitos cant carry it.
They are current the time. If it printed at the time its printed, if it was sewn its sewn.The fake ones are all sewn and cheaper. Thats an option.
You will be surprised how many of those are actually black folks. I remember when Hilfiger spent all that money to find out who started the rumor about him not wanting black folks wearing his clothes. He traced it back to an black frat.I used to work at an university and the school had an confessions page on facebook where people could post annomynously. Someone kept posting about the black student body. We investigated and found out it was a black student.We had a bomb...
Iirc Doesnt apply to jerseys.
Damn now they dont have the Bagwell or Biggio BP's.