Posts by thenewjs23

Ha! Was going to post something similar. Growing up we always subscribed to Jet and Ebony mag and Henny was aways the last page.
I HAVE SEVRAL PAIRS OF ZANEROBES THAT I NEED TO UNLOAD. HERE IS A PAIR Worn ZANEROBE SURESHOT BLACK waxed CUFF SIZE 34. Because these are waxed they have never been washed. I applied more wax once using otter wax.
I HAVE SEVRAL PAIRS OF ZANEROBES THAT I NEED TO UNLOAD. HERE IS A PAIR Worn ZANEROBE SURESHOT BLACK W/ GREY CUFF SIZE 34. I HAVE TWO PAIR OF THESE AND $30 is for both pair not each. Must be purchased together
I HAVE SEVRAL PAIRS OF ZANEROBES THAT I NEED TO UNLOAD. HERE IS A PAIR Worn ZANEROBE SURESHOT BLACK SIZE 34.
I HAVE SEVRAL PAIRS OF ZANEROBES THAT I NEED TO UNLOAD. HERE IS A PAIR Worn ZANEROBE SURESHOT TAUPE SIZE 34.
I have multiple pairs of Zanerobe Joggers that i'm unloading. Here is a Worn Pair of ZANEROBE SURESHOT Tan Size 34.
I have multiple pairs of Zanerobe Joggers that i'm unloading. Here is a Worn Pair of ZANEROBE SURESHOT Green Size 34.
I have multiple pairs of Zanerobe Joggers that i'm unloading. Here is a Worn Pair of ZANEROBE SURESHOT Burgundy Size 34.
Anyone been to Tel Aviv? My boy just got back the pics of the women are the most beatiful I've ever seen.
Anyone link me to something about visiting Columbia? These hotel prices look really good.