Posts by thenewjs23

https://1821manmade.com/app/c/home
IIRC, you don't need tickets to the cook off. You'll need and invitation or know someone to get into the company tents.
Looks like a few Federal LE agencies are about to ramp up hirings. Trump aint playing with illegal immigration.
I bought a pair for an ex at the outlets back in 2014. They were in a weird box and had weird markings.
For a secret they will send your people a questionnaire to fill out. They normally don't visit your people on a secret. They normallly look at folks that's you give them. It's a minmum of a 3month wait.
Yeah I already scheduled an appointment. Was wondering if anyone had the same experience w/ a remedy or experience with Apple and their response with this particular issue.
I have the Apple ones and the Amazon basic ones. I have one at the office (Amazon & Apple), one in the car (Apple) and several at home for different areas (Apple & Amazon). Its acting up on all of them and it wasn't doing this before. I have about 7 different either Apple or Amazon cables and its acting up with all of them.
It happening with chargers that were perviously secure but now they are not. It's like the port is pushing them back out.