Posts by Spectacular23

The truth right here, the 11s were a death trap
@nawghtyhare oh if you saying it like that then yeah, that's pretty much for every release which is why I pretty gave up in the sneaker world, I used to be a heavy camper, tryna going for everything I liked, limited or not, but I actually wore my kicks, never stocked, until everything started to be a hyped released even shoes that wasn't even like that. This is actually making me think of the Adidas Kanye west shoes that's supposly releasing soon, adidas plan was to make...
One of the 2 DB's I have, my favorite will also be the 2's. My personal pair.
The first guy is actually correct. I worked at NIketown when the DB 3's first released, and they didn't sell out. We even got more shipment later on that day, it took like 3 days for it to fully sell out. A few months later we got a brand new shipment about 50 pairs but all defected, nothing was wrong with them except a few minor glue stains here and there and there was a orange nike box, we had to ship it to Nike Factory Outlet and got sold for $125.97. I was lucky enough...
OK, i'll give you that, I did miss shia, mark was alright but i really think shia sometimes makes the movie.
Seems a lot of people hate it, and the reviews I've saw were so negative. So help mke understand because it's a movie about robots fighting, like what more can you do with a movie like that? I loved it, all 4 of them had me on the edge of my seat and have the DVD's, i even like the scenes where certain autobots died, maybe the story a bit real because every war there's always going to be fallen soilders (RIP ironhide & ratchet ). And I for sure can't wait for the next 2...
A+
I watch BBW and enjoy it.....
Day dreaming at work, and I was realizing something.... The purge can actually be something real Kinda scary to think the government can do something like this to make crime go down.....
Doubt it, when you think about it, MC is full of different colors, people are literally knitting a shoe with mad different colors lol its a process