Posts by Spectacular23

I pre ordered the gold edtion.
I'll trade you one for a Tauros.You know you need one for your Pokedex
Venasaur popped up in Central park for about 10 mins. caught him but his CP was trash, 182 smh
People complaining for no reason lol Ya still gonna cop and if not, the game will sell regardless.
Damn, I just finished watching 2003 Survivor Series. that card was stacked, I forgot how good that PPV was Survivor Series Ten Man Tag Team Elimination Match Team Angle (Bradshaw, Chris Benoit, Hardcore Holly, John Cena & Kurt Angle) vs. Team Lesnar (Brock Lesnar, Matt Morgan, Nathan Jones, The A-Train & The Big Show) World Women's Title Match Molly Holly (c) vs. Lita Ambulance Match Kane vs. Shane McMahon WWE Tag Team Title Match The Basham Brothers (Danny Basham &...
A.J Styles contract is at least 2 plus years. He's going to keep wrestling past 40. Still get chills watching this. that pop
one of the best things about living in New York City Junior's
I like Sheamus, sucks the way he's being used right now
Living in NY , def the panhandlers bother me OD! I'll clarify, I don't mind giving money to those who put on a good show during " showtime " or if i see that you truly deserve it. BUT When i get on the A train from Times square to Euclid Ave, EVERY FREAKING STOP THERES A NEW PERSON ASKING FOR MONEY, and then you just there looking at them sad *** cups because I just finished giving money to the dance group before you. Like its too much, pick another train. another one...
I think it was the Brock comment that got him into hot water. He flat out said he approach Brock to try and have a spectacular match at WM and to go over the top, and Dean claim Brock just said no and didn't want to do anything exciting. After that Dean just kept going and going about the creative team. Now that I think about it, Brock probably just wanted to be at full Health for his UFC match.