Posts by Spectacular23

Why you spreading these lies bruhThey'll never trade PG13
NXT LIVE EVENT RESULTSDECEMBER 8, 2016MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIAREPORT BY RYAN FROM AUSTRALIA, PWTORCH CORRESPONDENT [[SPOILER]] Spoilers for the event if it wasnt posted, sorry if it was.
NYPD closing in on arrest of NBA's Matt Barnes for allegedly assaulting woman at NYC nightclub
I wouldnt count that, cuz he is on the Network, as everyone else that quits the company.WWE just wanted to say to get fans talking
Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/782719-update-on-undertakers-plans-for-wm33-summer-rae-returns-to-working-out-following-injury#71jlOzsc3sh4vAw0.99
Literally every store in NY has about 5000 pairs each, there SUPER general, you should have no problem grabbing a pair.
Do you wear them ? cuz i heard if you just keep it there then yeah they start to crumble, if you wear them daily even around the house, they just take shape and wont crumble
Gotta be depending where you storing your kicksOrganization and good room temp is the key [[SPOILER]] Anybody call ducktales on me, i got video proof, the collection is 100x then that pic
only thing i would consider fire is the Top 3 1'severything else was previously released, so its recycled that i already got lol
Carmelo Anthony’s Instagram posts were about Phil Jackson, says Knicks have a ‘black cloud’ over them SACRAMENTO — If there was any doubt, Carmelo Anthony cleared the air Friday and acknowledged that his Instagram posts a day earlier about checking egos and equating the abuse he receives to that of Muhamad Ali, were indeed about Phil Jackson and the team president's recent criticisms of Anthony's ball hogging.And more than anything, the Knicks star is confused about his...