Posts by Spectacular23

Bingo sir !! This is why I love NT, always coming through with the clutch, was there more or is that the only pic ? I thought I saw a few
During the ez board days Jordan brand published an article, without realizing ( or maybe they knew ) there was a dude they took pics of and interview, and it made controversial because he had on fake 3s ( I believe ). I tried googling the story and no luck, hoping for my nt brothers still have the pics and story.
I was very fortune enough to be able to buy a MC ID pair the second time around since i was too slow to buy the first time. Glad i don't see no one at all with the colors I went with O_O Will post pics as soon as they come. I have a feeling you guys gonna like what i made :-P
So this earlier and im disgusted how he was sayng he's done this before acting like he's going to do the same crimes again when he gets released. hope he gets a nice long stick in jail.
so it last night and it was everything to me, The fighting scenes were dope, i avoided this whole thread to not spoil it so when i found out who galvatron was, my mind was blown. Def a dope scene how optimus had to tame the dino bots to make them on there side. 9/10 for me and will watch it again.
Home of the the crappy knicks
Yeah I don't know why they named that lol.
It comes like this
I'm in New York, just got it yesterday. It's right on the menu
2 Big Macs 2 medium fries 20 nuggets 2 drinks All for $14