Posts by MrWavez

3. Name the series Sasuke and co. but nah I pretty much agree. They shouldn't have made obito a bad guy. I liked his character
Lol dude said he woulda respected drake if he showed up to his hearing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ****** out here wishing for friends "nah, sorry gotta find ya own way"
Joy >>>>>>>>>>
"Especially people that want to lecture me And frame it like they just want the best for me Or they check for me, whatever splits it up So there's more for them and there's less for me" "They don't know they got to be faster than me to get to me No one's done it successfully" Last verse that I gotta do is always like surgery Always tryin' to let go of anything that'll burden me That's the reason you can feel the tension and the urgency Last chance I get to make sure...
I'm convinced the draw is rigged. Haven't won one EVER even on lesser hyped shoes
It's always hilarious to me when ppl be upset shoes be selling for high on Ebay knowing damn well they was trying to get them to do the same thing lotta dudes out here faking the funk for e reps
Smh
Nwaba could be like a pat bev type player
Absolutely not.
Guess that sales ploy worked