Posts by LiCeNseD To BaLL

You're making my point. There is no competitiveness right now, HENCE NO ONE SIGNING WITH US. It needs time to build.
You gotta remember it took years for Steph to get free agents like Iggy to wanna come play in GS.People gotta see that you're either fun or competitive before they become seriously interested.Right now, basketball wise all were associated with is jokes and memes.You gotta change the perception, and you do that by either winning or at least being competitive.They'll come man, it's just too soon.No one wants to be a part of a Laker team that has no chance to win for 2-3...
You gotta cheer up bro.Things could been worse, we almost lost our pick.Instead, we have a future star PG in D'Angelo.Things are gonna get better.
We dodged the Rondo bullet Let's go DLo
THANK YOU VIVIK, SHAQ, VLADE, AND THE ENTIRE CITY OF SAC FOR MAKING SURE THE LAKERS DONT SIGN RONDO 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Coolio.
Rck we need you back in our thread, take a break from pretending to like the Kings
CP you and I butted heads a lot last offseason going into the "tank." But going into this year were on the exact same page. Agree with all of your thoughts. I'd rather not waste cap space on players that are just going to strangle hold us on younger more helpful pieces the next upcoming years. We gotta be patient, we finally have a future with our young 3. No reason to be so damn negative because we missed out on GREG MONROE. Sheesh.
Not sure if I hate our front office or some of our fans more.
What are you talking about?You dropped atomic bombs on Phil and the organization draft dayno one slandered the Knicks worse than you the last few weeks bro