Posts by davidme00

We starting the next book then? Group 2?
Started The Goldfinch
Great titles in here 3 more down. The Wright Brothers The Wright Brothers was ok, the new American Genius special on them did a good job as well. Station Eleven I was expecting more from Station Eleven, but it strays from your typical post-apocalyptic zombie story and focuses on the characters themselves in a realistic post-apocalyptic story in which a massive flu devastates the population. Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary...
@ai3mac1 I really enjoyed the The Way of the Superior ManMy quick summary: Don't make excuses, be spontaneous, be confident, be passionate. Praise your woman or partner. Do it often and everyday. [[SPOILER]]
Keep it up. I'm seeing some solid titles 3 more gems down. When To Rob A Bank is more a collection of articles than an actual book. Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future How Google Works When to Rob a Bank
Just let me know when this is going down
Try to treat it as a priority or set aside 30 minutes a day. We all have 24 hours in a day. It's an interesting read. Good luck.
Knocked out 4 more gemsPedro [[SPOILER]] The Snowden Files: The Inside Story of the World's Most Wanted Man [[SPOILER]] Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything [[SPOILER]]
We're reading A Tale for the Time Being Link included ^^^Just finished Interesting inaugural read [[SPOILER]]
I have yet to read Superfreakonomics, but I know Think Like A Freak basically summarizes the two.During my recent trip to NY, I knocked out the following:The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind [[SPOILER]] Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future [[SPOILER]]