Posts by davidme00

R-O-N-D-A R-O-U-S-E-Y! My Fight / Your Fight [[SPOILER]]
Joined the NT Goodreads group. I'm actually on that site multiple times a day. Spent this holiday weekend landscaping and watching Under The Dome and didn't read at all. Heard Stephen King's book is better. Let me know if you've read the book before.
The Mad Men Reading List
These should last me until the first week of June
I can average about a book a day (300+ page). Multiple books during the weekend mornings. Audiobooks during commutes to/from work and on lunch. iPhone/iPad speech function (1 chapter at a time) if I don't have the audiobook and only the ebook. Highly recommend audiobooks (increase playback speed) for anyone that feels they don't have time to read. It almost forces you to zone everyone out and just finish. You don't have to do it everyday, but my personal To-Be-Read list is...
Need to start some Star Trek and Star Wars booksGreat movie alsoGood choice. Also check out How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, Think and Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Who Moved My Cheese, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Haha noticed after
Made me want to visit Italy. Fun read.
I'm caught up on Saga, Rat Queens, and Thief of Thieves Waiting for Fight Club 2. The Free Comic Book Day sample was cool with The Goon and The Strain.