Posts by just blaze

Enjoy man! Glad you got your pair
Yessir. When the price was $179.99 just a few days ago I messaged them for via PP invoice.
Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same, grab a pair as needed. Couldn't really gauge how many pairs they had left vs what was showing available. I know there was a bunch of people paying through invoice so it couldn't be accurate on that ebay listing. lol
After having core blacks 1.0 on my ebay watchlist from Winnsports, decided to finally pull the trigger on em. Ordered em Monday $170 via PP invoice which I thought was fair since I would have to pay that Cali tax if normally purchased. Noticed they sold out of 10.5s now . Felt like I should of stocked up a few more since I can't really get with the gradient patterns or 2.0 weaves, just not for me.
I have a normal to slightly wide foot but TTS usually fits me okay. These fit exact for me, almost too exact with not much wiggle room. Kinda feel I should of maybe went .5 size up also. I just tried on my black Supreme 5 and they have a little more of a roomier feel in the same size, size 10 for both
Just went with my regular UB size which is half size up. I hope these fit the same
I'm still on the fence with these. Should I copp the same size in my reg ultra boost which I go half size up in?
ya'll refresh. I feel like I got a stale *** tab lol
http://www.finishline.com/store/product/mens-adidas-ultra-boost-running-shoes/_/A-27439?productId=prod783813 Core Black 8.5 and Wool Grey 8