Posts by Methodical Management

It's also against our rules for that very reason:  Using the word 'rape' to describe resale prices is completely UNACCEPTABLE.
I can't believe I even have to say this, as it should be patently obvious and self-explanatory, but counterfeit products are illegal and they are NOT to be promoted or discussed on our forums.     We have price/fake checks forums and similar resources to help people AVOID being tricked into buying illegitimate products.  Anyone actually LOOKING to purchase illicit merchandise needs to take that nonsense someplace else.       We are NOT having that here.         If...
 It's counterproductive any way you slice it.  Worst case scenario, any time someone identifies as female there's a group of users who treat that admission as blood in the water.  "Ohh it has to be a troll."  "Or maybe it's a REAL woman and I can beg for NOOODZ!"  That type of behavior will pretty much guarantee that this community consists almost exclusively of frustrated adolescent boys.  NikeTalk isn't a child's pillow fort.  Any behavior that makes the site less...
 And we didn't start NikeTalk for misogynists, so I'm afraid you're out of luck. Rule #1 is and always has been, 1. Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly prohibited.  Women are welcome here.  Bigots are not.    Ignoring a thread you consider a troll attempt does no harm to the community.  Responding to any and all self-identified female posters with some ill conceived witch hunt or outright...
There's no evidence to suggest that this user's account is linked to any others.  If you don't like the threads, just don't respond to them.     I have no interest in "gender verification" to "prove" to some of you that this is user who she claims to be.  Lots of users in this thread lie about their lives.  (Posting daddy's car keys, for example.)       What does concern me is the prospect of the he man woman haters club creating a culture that systematically harasses...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/03/25/randy-wittman-cant-even-starts-leaving-floor-before-wizards-final-shot/   I don't know how anyone can defend the guy at this point.       Everything is the players' fault.  "We gotta make shots."  "Guys just need to step up."  "We lack discipline."  He's going out of his way to express contempt and disgust for his players, and literally walking out with a game still in progress should be the final straw...
Just to put the Wizards futility as a franchise into perspective:  as poorly as they've played... if this squad can manage to go just 6-5 the rest of the way they will STILL set the bar for the team's best season since 1979.     That would mean that this team, the team that just scored 8 points in the 3rd quarter against the Warriors, the team that's gone 7-10 since All Star Weekend, the team that Randy Wittman's now accused of being more concerned with shots than stops,...
 268 words. My post, excluding the quote, was 488 words.  You couldn't be bothered to read that. It doesn't seem to matter to you that you posted a fake stat from dubious sources that was massively offensive and re-tweeted by the KKK.  It doesn't matter that thousands of people were exposed to that hurtful, false, malicious, and racist igno-graphic because of you.No, what matters is that your feelings are hurt, and now you're taking your ball and going home. Until the next...
 Though I doubt blco specifically will even read this link, as it characterizes "the right" negatively and will thus be dismissed offhand, http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/ it's a good read for those concerned with how actual crime statistics have been distorted in recent years. More to the point, though, and this is something I think blco ought to address, we should question the...
Already posted:  http://niketalk.com/t/622387/man-its-gettin-uglier-out-here#post_22909046   I'm still waiting to see how this is somehow the fault of Chicago homicides or single parent households.