Posts by Methodical Management

I was thinking the exact same thing re: the screen and roll.  On the last play in regulation, you had Beal coming off a Nene screen.  You KNOW Noah's going to rotate and close.  Did Nene cut to the basket?  No, he floated out behind the three point line, as Beal retreated into the corner to heave up a heavily contested fall away.   Granted, Chicago steamrolled Trevor on that play, so it's possible that their off ball action was stymied by the non call and we were left...
Guys, the buy/sell rules don't apply only to extreme markups.  I can offer to sell you the Brooklyn bridge for $500, that doesn't exactly make it less risky than if I'd offered to sell if for $5 million.   The buy/sell rules exist for a reason:  we want to protect our fellow members from fraud.  Requiring all transactions to go through the buy/sell forums at least offers some basic protection.  We're not going to allow this thread to turn into a free for all.  The risk...
It's amazing how people who've never watched the Wizards play this year (e.g. Steve Kerr) are now saying "this team is coming of age right before our eyes."     Part of me wants to claim that these two wins were both games that the Wizards would've lost a few months ago.  However, this severely shorthanded Chicago team expends SO much energy on both ends of the floor that I can't attribute the Wizards' comeback performances to resilience and rapid maturation.  Against a...
 I trust that those who know me have a pretty good idea about how I feel about it.  This is nothing new.  We're suffering through a period of retrenchment.  Our schools are more segregated today than they were in the 60's.  The racial wealth gap has only burgeoned during the recession.  The criminal justice system continues to arrest, prosecute, and sentence people of color at a vastly disproportionate rate.  Employment discrimination is eminently well documented.   In...
 @vndskid, since you don't find this thread helpful, you and this pitiful clone account of yours (vobnigo) can leave and go back to lurking.  In fact, let me help you find the exit.
Just a reminder:  posting fake information will get you banned from NikeTalk.     Over the past 14 years, our community has developed a reputation as a place where sneaker fans help each other out and share information.  If you're new to NikeTalk, we expect you to help us continue this tradition alongside our veteran members.  Posting hoaxes or actively discouraging other users from sharing information or links will not be tolerated.  
I received a similar report a couple of days ago.  We are aware of the issue and I've passed it along to Huddler for their attention.  
 http://niketalk.com/t/310346/all-144-niketalk-new-era-fitted-caps-have-been-sold-thank-you-for-your-support#post_9520777   Been there, done that. What you're describing is what we've already been working on.  100% of the proceeds means 100% net, not 100% gross.  We're not asking anybody to take a loss, but we are forgoing all profit on this to raise money for charity.   He doesn't even want it to be the "exact same" anyway:   He wants it to be an "exact replica" with...
This thread will be significantly quieter now that everyone who requested or offered to help pirate tonight's fight has been removed.      How many times do we have to go through this?  We don't want people abusing NikeTalk to facilitate criminal activity.  
Here on NikeTalk, we respect the law. Any site that sells illegal merchandise can NOT be considered "legitimate." Further, it's against the rules to promote any illegal products, or any website that sells them. "Unauthorized" replicas are plainly illegal, and, as they do not pass through quality control, are widely considered to be of inferior quality. They are not to be represented as equivalent to authentic, legal goods.