Posts by Methodical Management

We're still waiting to hear back from some users who expressed interest in attending but have not responded to the RSVP PM to receive their invitations, so all I can offer you is a partial list.  Users who've confirmed include: @GSDOUBLEU@nawghtyhare@ICantJumpMAN67@LowestFormOfWit@rafsjays@trevorlane@zapatohead408@OwensStr8Clownin@BenDover@MECKS@donpoppa@Mr Fongstarr@DeNs415@jumpman247@JOJO@KVN@M4rioL@locobans@rock...
 In this case, multiple course Mediterranean food >>>> a pile of fried okra and black eyed pea fritters.  Some people are coming a long way, so we wanted to offer more of a meal than that.    I'm definitely done making promises about food, so I can't tell you for sure what will be there, but one menu item mentioned to me was falafel - and I don't know too many people who dislike that.   It should be good food, and I can tell you that we actually went OVER budget on it and...
 I mean, I can get you a refund if you want...
Okay guys, I have to fall on this grenade...     When answering your questions re: catering, I was under the impression that the vendor selection was a done deal.  Unfortunately, it turns out that the soul food restaurant we'd all hoped to have cater the event was unwilling to work with Wikia to provide the food we wanted for an event of this size.   Specifically, they only wanted to serve appetizers and the minimum order they asked for was more in line with a large...
 There are still a few spots available.  If you'd like one, let us know ASAP and then reply to the PM you receive ASAP.    I believe that all of the games will be current or recent releases.  If they haven't already arrived on site, they will shortly.   If you guys appreciate the EA Sports games, be sure to thank them - and @Jumpmanst, who helped make it happen.  We hope he'll be able to attend, but he's already made a positive impact on the event.  
 First of all, I was pretty obviously directing my posts at the group of users who tend to be responsible for this garbage.  You are included in that, but you are not as singularly significant as you'd care to believe.  You are not the whole problem.  You are PART of the problem - and that will no longer be true one way or another very soon.    I think it's fair to say that nobody is bothered by your car.  People are bothered by you constantly bragging about your car like...
 Not for long.  If it happens again, report it.  If it's the same few people every time - and it is - then this is a very easy fix.   No more whining.  No more excuses.  Everyone is sick of it.  This is supposed to be the "post your car" thread, not the "overcompensate for your insecurities" thread.  I'm tired of reading reports every week about this thread morphing into the urination olympics.   Get over your car, get over your state, get over yourself or get out of this...
Stay squabbling over petty nonsense and we'll see how much longer you can access the thread.   Addition by subtraction. 
One quick reminder so we don't have any drama at the door:  just replying to this thread and saying "I'm possibly considering becoming interested in maybe attending if I can get permission from my spouse" does not qualify you for entry into the event. You need to have a personalized invitation to show at the door.  If you don't have that, then you probably haven't replied to the PM you received about the event.  Make sure you do that ASAP if you'd like to attend.   At the...
What we're seeing here is not "in good fun" at this point and NikeTalk will not be party to threats and harassment.     The desperation over $15 should be embarrassing to all parties involved.      Try to show some dignity, guys.