Posts by Methodical Management

Everyone who's contributed thus far has been very generous.  I want to make sure that you feel appreciated for your contributions, and know that we respect your sacrifice.  Turning around and asking for more immediately would undermine that to a degree.   Listen, given the need Room to Read seeks to address, they could ALWAYS benefit from and do great things with additional funding.  There's no denying that.  However, one of the things I hope that fundraisers like these...
 Thanks for the kind words.   NikeTalk will celebrate its 15th anniversary on December 10th.  You should stick around.  Air Rev may come through, so you can ask him about those bans yourself.   We're looking forward to hearing from many of NikeTalk's earliest members.  You guys can tell the whippersnappers about the olden days. 
We did it!     I'm pleased to report that Room to Read won an additional $5,000 thanks to last week's bonus challenge!  We needed 25 different contributors to make Room to Read eligible to win the $5,000 bonus prize - and we received over 100.     All of the contributions Room to Read received last week (including the $25 anonymous donation accidentally contributed to their in-house team instead of ours *cough* @Mark Antony and the two single person teams) all came...
 It's possible in most cases, but you'd still need to be able to sign in to your account on the old network.  You can email our support account or send me a PM for details. 
   You posted a racial slur to our forums last week. You have 9 warnings on file and three suspensions.  Had I input the warning for your slur any differently, you'd be sitting out this week, too, as it would've triggered an automated suspension.  I actually cut you a break, but instead of appreciating the week of NT you wouldn't otherwise have, you've been using it to take catty little shots at me every few hours.    Go sit down before you irritate me.   It was added to...
 What time this morning? This week, Huddler will be attempting to isolate the network(s) responsible and it's important for us to establish the exact time associated with each report.  
  Congratulations!     As Dikembe Mutombo often says, "once you take the elevator to the top, don't forget to send it back down."  It's always great to see a fellow member achieve - and even better to see them encouraging others.  
 No.  Tapatalk was something we allowed temporarily while we awaited the deployment of our mobile site.    I'm not sure that a giant emblem cast into the night sky via searchlight is the best metaphor for a "secret message."   In the event that I'm needed, report post or PM.  Either one works.     If you're really upset, take it up with him.  He's the one who had a choice in the matter.  Let's just say he deserved it.  For obvious reasons, I'm not really interested in this...
 You broke the rules at least 4 times in the span of, what, 15 minutes?  Other users broke the rules once each and were penalized accordingly.  I fail to see the injustice.   "HE STARTED IT" is an excuse common to children in the back seat of a station wagon.  You're an adult.  The grievance ends there.    Case by case.  Some of the examples you listed are relatively minor offenses and if the user employs the edit feature in attempt to correct a clear mistake, that's quite...
 If you saw what he tried to get away with, there would be no complain whatsoever.  It was beyond flagrant.   You guys do know that we have access to a full edit history of every post, right?    Your man got quickstruck.