Posts by Methodical Management

We all know this is a double edged sword, and that anything resulting in the return of Randy Wittman places a ceiling over this team's potential.   That said, it's hard not to enjoy the ride.  Keep in mind, this is a franchise that had never, repeat:  NEVER, taken a 3-0 lead in any series until tonight.  That's a feat that's already been equaled by four other teams in these playoffs alone.  "Best team in my lifetime" for this franchise is "pretty good year" by normal...
 Too late.  Everyone who did so has been banned from the thread.   What's so difficult to understand about this?  Do not promote or facilitate media piracy.  
Each PM has a report button, just like every post.  If you receive any spam messages in your PM inbox, just use the report feature and we'll have the account(s) responsible permanently banned from the site.  
 Pre-orders are bad news for reasons we've explained countless times now.   There's just too much that can go wrong.  (Production delays, material substitutions, sizing issues, etc. etc.)  Though crowdfunding has made pre-ordering merchandise months in advance more commonplace, it's a recipe for nonstop complaints.  (Why aren't they ready?  Why don't they look like I imagined?  My hair is longer than it was two weeks ago, can I change my size request?)  That's a headache...
One of the most infuriating wins I've ever seen.   Why was Nene benched for the ENTIRE second half (prior to OT)?   How many times did Wall get all the way to the rim only to pass back to the three point line?    How many illegal screens did Amir Johnson get away with?        With such a clueless head coach, it was great to see Paul Pierce take control out there.  Now if only we could place him in charge of our rotations...
Although seemingly every casual fan and commentator attributed the Wizards' catastrophic 2015 slide to Randy Wittman (holder of the league's worst winning percentage), and countless observers have compared the Wizards' current situation to that of the Warriors under Mark Jackson, it probably will take a definitive first round loss (4-0, 4-1) to force a coaching change.   Even then, I suspect Ernie will be spared.  Let's face it: we're still stuck with a cheap owner....
 Shoeking knows why he was banned and admits it was warranted.  Though it's nobody's business, it involved trolling under a clone account and some of the same people shouting "free shoeking" reported that account to the staff for banishment.   Meanwhile, "do be doo" hasn't been able to post in here since 2013.  It's a ridiculous comparison.     Let me make something clear:  1)  This thread is intended for ALL NBA fans.  If you don't want fans of other teams to say negative...
No reminders should be necessary, but anyone discussing media piracy will be permanently removed from the thread.    This includes all those clever little PM requests. 
 Yeah, I believe so.     In the short run?  I would be surprised if he didn't try again.  People like this are desperate for attention.  Any replies or further mentions would thus reward the behavior.  Just report any appearances and ignore them.  Eventually, he'll realize that his efforts here are a waste of time and turn his attention elsewhere.    Let's be honest, there are only so many legitimate new users for whom English is not a first language that join solely to...