Posts by Methodical Management

Report the insults.  Anyone who breaks the rules will be removed from the thread. The users who try to deflect with this "black on black crime" smoke and mirrors nonsense are getting tossed left and right.    Personally, I think there's no possible excuse for ANY of this - the initial killing, the victim-blame, the "blue wall," the grotesque show of force against demonstrators.... all of it.  It's indefensible.  If someone wants to try to defend it, however, they're...
 We chose to support the Equal Justice Initiative:  http://niketalk.com/t/604883/thank-you-for-helping-niketalk-contribute-10-000-to-the-equal-justice-initiative Amnesty International is a great choice, too, and they've opposed police brutality for ages.  We just wanted to choose something that was more focused on the US under the circumstances.  Children's Defense Fund also has a program dedicated to countering the prison pipeline.  They were the beneficiary of our fitted...
Indeed.  This was not in the budget two and a half weeks ago.  Suffice it to say, we changed the budget.
Last Monday, we at NikeTalk were privileged to donate $10,000 to the Equal Justice Initiative.   Founded by Bryan Stevenson, a celebrated human rights attorney and professor of law at NYU, the Equal Justice Initiative opposes the mounting inequities in the United States legal system and provides representation for those who have been denied fair treatment. As the EJI describes it,  Though the need for such advocacy should be apparent to all - particularly in light of...
They'll have to, because they've gotten themselves banned from this thread with the constant squabbling.  
If anyone trolls this thread, let me know immediately and the user(s) responsible will be banned from the site.  Any member of the NikeTalk family who turns to the community in a moment of great need should be treated with respect and consideration.     Much respect to everyone who's extended their support thus far.     @TheStranger:   If you ever need to talk, consider giving these folks a try:  http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/   They're available 24/7...
 Apparently the image server was overloaded.  As some of you may recall, we recently migrated to a new hosting environment and they're still working out some issues.  The last time we did this, you guys were actually insulated from the fallout as we basically had the whole site up and running for awhile before redirecting the niketalk.com domain.  This time, we couldn't run the old setup and the new one in parallel.    I've been told that the image server has been replaced...
http://niketalk.com/t/516943/reminder-nsfw-content-is-not-appropriate-for-niketalk   There's a reason this isn't the original thread.       Same mistakes, same outcome. 
So, I see that you guys are eager to get this thread locked.  Is that correct?  
I'm fed up with all the trolling and ignorance in this thread.    If it's not about Ferguson, if it's not about this case, it does NOT belong in this thread.  PERIOD.     If you see any further attempts at deflection, REPORT IT.  Don't dignify it with a response.  Report it and that post will be deleted and the user will be ejected from the discussion.     I've already thrown a bunch of people out and we will continue to do so until every single person who's...