Posts by Methodical Management

LeJohn needs more help.
I appreciate the perspective and you're not wrong. I purchased the leftover tshirts in the same way that I'm covering production cost on the hats. The ISS team could easily have charged handling for the labor cost of packing all these orders. Instead, they very graciously volunteered their time. As a result, your purchase, less only the cost of shipping, will go to charity.A great many street wear and sneaker items sell for a steep premium. Where do those profits go? ...
 That's correct.  EVERY t-shirt size is up for grabs for the last chance auctions.  I believe we set enough aside that all three winners could each choose the same size if they wanted to.  As it stands, only 4 size Small t-shirts are left on Instyleshoes.com.    Last I heard, we had 8 hats remaining.    I completely understand that everyone would prefer us to sell more hats at a lower price.  That would've been our strategy had these not been produced for a contest between...
The restock was short notice and those who missed out last time could easily have stopped following the thread. Many, if not all, of those available today were carted during the initial release.They should sell eventually, though their persistence, if prolonged, will likely reduce the output of the "last chance" auctions.The truth of the matter, though, is that this has already been our most successful hat fundraiser in terms of total dollars raised for charity. I...
Good luck (again) to everyone participating today!
I love seeing you guys enjoying your orders.  That, and raising money together for important causes, is what this effort was all about - and it makes it all worthwhile.  Thank you for sharing your photos with us!     Hopefully those of you who missed out or were unable to complete your purchase last time around can take advantage of tomorrow's restock.       If you weren't able to get a hat, or a t-shirt in your preferred size, consider throwing in a bid for one of...
 Saturday at noon ET.  The second of our "last chance" auctions is now live:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/322488544050?rmvSB=true
 I think @instyleshoes was responding to the post that attacked them for selling only 25 hats on Saturday.  In other words, they sold those 25 hats "along with about 180 NT Shirts."  With that many individual orders placed, it took them awhile to realize that they hadn't actually sold all 50 hats.   So, to be clear, there will NOT be an additional 180 NT shirts available on Saturday.  We're down to our last few.  I believe fewer than 30 NKETLK shirts remain in total now....
It bothers me that blatant lobbying of the officials, as Milsap clearly attempted after game 1, has proven such an effective strategy in the Playoffs.   The Hawks went to the line twice as often as the Wizards in game one, and Washington attacked more aggressively.  Tonight, the Wizards' top defensive players weren't allowed to play - at home, no less.      This was a frustrating game to watch, but a satisfying one to win.  It shows resolve on the Wizards' part that...
Welcome to NikeTalk.  All Yeezy legit check requests belong here: