Posts by Methodical Management

At this point, barring a change of heart (or a change in circumstances) from @eCapCity, it seems highly improbable that we'll be able to offer a cap pre-order through the crowdfunding campaign, but I'm still working on the possibility of other incentives. I actually met with Room to Read on Wednesday, and we'll talk about the fruits of that later and separately, but, with respect to the crowdfunding campaign, I'll continue to brainstorm with them and figure out what we...
I'm trying my best on this, guys.   As promised, I wanted to put together some sort of limited pre-order, and this is basically what was pitched:     There's something called the Skoll Social Entrepreneurs Challenge going on right now, and it actually offers a great advantage over our previous crowdfunding efforts in two key ways:   1) Every contribution is eligible for a match from the Skoll Foundation.  So, if you donate $10, that becomes $20.  If we then match,...
So... this is just a thread full of petty, thinly-veiled insults?   You can apologize to me via PM. 
Earlier today, I learned that many post count update requests dating as far back as May were not completed properly by those responsible at Huddler - despite repeated assurances otherwise.     Thankfully, they have made available a tool that will allow our staff to handle these requests in house from now on.  Consequently, I've spent much of the evening going back and personally completing every outstanding request submitted via the updated google form.  (Anything...
Congratulations. Your impossibly childish "thread war" has resulted in the destruction of both topics.
Let it be recorded for posterity:   On October 19, 2014, Ohio took a W.       Congrats, AT.  We wish you all the best. 
 Not yet.  Until they're out of production, I can't rule out the possibility of delays.  I don't want to assign a release date arbitrarily. Once the order is filled, we can figure out what makes the most sense from there.  
 And, let's not forget, the potential exists for future runs.   There seems to be a bit of an expectation gap here, and I suspect that the nature of the offering has a lot to do with it.  Money is often considered the universal motivator.  From that standpoint, I can understand why someone would expect it to be easy to make as many of a product as the market could possibly bear.  Why wouldn't businesses that sells caps want to sell as many of these as humanly possible?...
 "These are facts."   "Yeah... but there's no causal relationship between the two.  All you've demonstrated is a correlation.  There might be an intervening variable, like the relationship between ice cream sales and homicides, or it could be that the relationship between these two trends is entirely coincidental.  The "fact" of a declining murder rate and the diminution of IE's market share does not amount to prima facie evidence of IE as a contributor to...
 If your embarrassingly ample leisure time is spent spouting stereotypical drivel on message boards to antagonize complete strangers, the last thing you're doing is winning.