Posts by Methodical Management

We talked about it earlier in the year, there's no GM - probably in all of pro sports - who's received more latitude and tolerance of failure than Ernie.   Allowing him the opportunity to mortgage the team's future, yet AGAIN, on a "job saving" playoff push is illustrative of everything wrong with this franchise.  That starts at the top.  Let's be honest:  the real problem with this franchise historically is bad ownership.   It would probably take a total nightmare season...
 And if he'd signed Deng, that would've be IT for Otto Porter.  It's revealing, and worries me a bit about a possible Porter trade.  I agree that Brooks, while perhaps not the best possible coach for this team, has proven himself the type of upgrade we'd hoped he would be over Randy Wittman.  (i.e. competent.)   He and his staff LEARN.  They try different things.  You can see improvement from both the coaching staff and the players. That said, the bench couldn't possibly...
"Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable. Even a superficial look at history reveals that no social advance rolls in on the wheels of inevitability. Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. Without persistent effort, time itself becomes an ally of the insurgent and primitive forces of irrational emotionalism and social destruction. There is no time...
 Ignore him.  He got his wish and has now been banned.   I wouldn't waste another word on him.
 Last I checked, trolling is against the rules - so you can keep that.   Your post wasn't "pro-Catholic," it was anti-Muslim.  The whole point of saying "what does a Catholic look like" was simply to call out how ridiculous it is to racialize a belief system.   While anyone, regardless of appearance, can practice the religion of their choice, the group as a whole should not be stereotyped on the basis of the actions of a few.  I hope the irony of "looking like" "one who...
Yeah, well, there were a lot of "interesting design choices" made when Huddler was still in development that were done without any input from community operators.   This isn't the time or place to discuss it, but there will be changes made this year and that's one of them.   That's not a standard thing.  I just used the custom title feature to make a point.   Normally, users can't see when another member is banned; it's simply a back end change - but people need to...
http://niketalk.com/t/629156/dominican-republic-to-be-socially-cleaned-in-today/210#post_23605550So, since the alleged shooter is also a light skinned Latino, does that mean you look like "one that shoots people"? Get your bigoted stereotypes OFF our forums.   @japejapejape I think we're going to change the way the thumbs up/rep system works this year so that it's no longer anonymous.   No more coward reps.
Hi, I have access to full edit histories for every post.  I also have the ability to ban people.      Try to keep that in mind. 
No problem.  I'm glad it was a simple fix.