Posts by Methodical Management

I would chalk that up to low expectations.  Who, outside of Wizards fans, expects the Wizards to ever be anything more than mediocre at this point?  The Wizards are poorly managed?  Yes, and water is wet.  That's not a clickable headline in what passes for today's sports media. Barkley often mentioned the Wizards, along with the Rockets and Bucks, when listing his most disappointing teams this season, but it seems most felt that the Wizards overachieved in reaching the...
 Exactly.  We should've fired Ernie before the season ended, the way Brooklyn cleaned house.   Honestly, I'd STILL fire him - even though we don't have time to bring in a replacement before the start of free agency.  I'd rather waste another year with guys on one year deals (aka what we did THIS season) than allow Ernie to sign the likes of RYAN ANDERSON to max four year contracts. Can you imagine team morale when RYAN ANDERSON is making $17 million per season?  That's the...
In a way, KD did us a favor.  He's trying to disabuse the Wizards organization of its delusions of grandeur.     The Washington Wizards organization is not credible.    That is why we have no shot.       Look at the teams he's rumored to be meeting with:  San Antonio, Golden State, Boston, Miami.. these are organizations that have credibility.  They've proven that they're capable of building a team and they're never afraid to make whatever investments are necessary...
Welp.... http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/thunder/2016/06/25/kevin-durant-free-agency-thunder-spurs-celtics-clippers-heat-warriors/86386482/?hootPostID=333bcc572de0ff8ac60f4414f7137aa2    

I guess someone finally had to inform Ernie that all his precious cap space won't go very far when you have to sign TEN players at a time when free agents will be inking the most expensive contracts in league history.  That's why OKC and other teams lean so heavily on rookie scale contracts to help maintain the balance between talent and value needed to field a contending team at or near the salary cap.     Unfortunately, our owner is still cheap,...
I'm sitting here watching this draft... No picks, no hope. Is this what it's like to be a Nets fan? If Ted doesn't buy one of these eight Boston picks...
http://niketalk.com/t/649512/official-june-2016-pick-up-thread
For security reasons, all transactions - including trades - must be facilitated through our buy/sell area:  http://niketalk.com/f/7386/the-classifieds   Users must have over 300 posts and 90 days of experience before they can create listings.  These requirements prevent people from signing up just to lure inexperienced users into fraudulent transactions, as has become all too common elsewhere.       Our community currently includes over 800 members from Germany.  I...
Guys, this thread is about the Curry 2 and 2.5.    If you want to talk about the NBA Finals, go here:         Those who repeatedly post off topic will be removed from the discussion.