Posts by Methodical Management

We're now just $65 shy of $4,000.     Remember, there are only 10 days left until we issue our matching contribution.       Thanks to everyone who's contributed so far!
http://www.csnwashington.com/basketball-washington-wizards/talk/free-agent-be-kevin-seraphin-eager-blossom-elsewhere  Sounds like Seraphin's heading back to Europe.
Even though everyone's feeling somewhat optimistic given the way this team performed, it's the same basic result as last year.  First round win, second round loss in six games.   Wall's injury and the way Wittman either performed over his head or was dragged kicking and screaming into 2015 gives the front office the excuse they need to avoid spending money on a real coach. It's a shame, too, because we'd have some solid options this summer.   The irony with Nene is he's...
 You can stop addressing him.  He's no longer able to post in this thread.   This was already explained to you:  http://niketalk.com/t/531031/why-was-i-banned-from-tan/30#post_17548521 There's no reason to go off topic in THIS thread to complain about something that happened to you in the thread about nothing over two years ago.    We'd like to keep this thread positive and on topic.  Those who can't or won't do so will be removed.  If you come across someone you believe...

We're not dealing with a photoshopped screen capture of an email (or a bank statement) here.  We have the ability to confirm that the PM in question was indeed sent through our system.   In fact, nobody involved is disputing that it was sent.  "Superb" was trying to claim that he only sent somebody a link to a page full of "fake files" to prove that he did indeed operate his own website - and that replying back with the guy's IP information wasn't a big deal.  I...
 Being "entertaining" doesn't give you a pass to violate the rules. Superb isn't LeBron James and I'm not David Stern.  A travel is a travel.  A charge is a charge.  Baiting a user into clicking a link sent via PM to try and obtain their personal information is an obvious and flagrant abuse of the service, and he had 10 other warnings on file.  
It seems that the private message concerning the alleged phishing attempt was misaddressed, which prevented me from seeing it.   Should any of you receive a private message that you believe to be in violation of our policies, please use the report button included beneath that message to bring it to the staff's attention.  This is the most accurate and direct way to alert the team to any potential problems.       Baiting users into clicking a link for the purpose of...