Posts by Methodical Management

Welcome to NikeTalk.   Legit checks for all Adidas Yeezy shoes belong here:      
Welcome to NikeTalk.     Adidas Yeezy legit checks belong here:    
Welcome to NikeTalk.     Adidas Yeezy legit checks belong here:    
 What you've described is a great reason not to engage - but not a great reason to censor.   For example, would it serve the thread well if I sit here and try, over the next five pages, to "convince" ninjahood that the root word for "intelligentsia" is Latin (intelligentia, to be precise), or that, as a literary technique, the use of dialect involves spelling words in a way that conveys how the would sound when spoken by the character, and, thus, even as an excuse for...
 If they're interested in collaborating for charity, we're certainly open to that.   We teamed up with Cap City and Instyleshoes to produce and sell the last run of snapbacks, after all, so we're open to collaboration - particularly with those companies that have a longstanding relationship with our community.  Both the owners of Cap City and ISS have been members for years, and both companies supported the community as sponsors, which helps us stay online.   In terms of...
 The quantities on this release were low because they were originally intended for a contest/promotion with Wikia.  When it became clear that we would be parting ways with Wikia, we had the hats sent to ISS so we could make them available directly as part of a fundraiser for some important and timely causes.  ... but probably in a different color.    Ideally, we'll have a new hat release for you by the end of the year, but it depends on manufacturer support.    As for this...
A couple quick points:  1.  This thread is sort of a microcosm of American politics in that many of you allow yourselves to get sidetracked by sensationalist nonsense and it diverts focus from matters of substance. Case in point:  the argument that one or two random rappers represent the "hip hop intelligentsia*", which represents hip hop culture collectively, which represents Black Americans or people of color collectively, which decides whether or not someone is "racist"...
 It's part of the new NT$ line, an elite experience for affluent influencers/fyre starters. If you can't afford it, you don't have #NT$.  BRB, I have to photoshop the bedsheet out. 
The person responsible reached out.  The matter should be closed shortly.  I have no interest in being harsh about this, but we have to protect ourselves.   That's exactly the problem.   If you want to go that route:   For $500, I'll send you a hat in six months.