Posts by Methodical Management

We've already reported this to Huddler and their head of ad ops is on the case.   Hopefully they'll be able to identify the rogue ad triggering this and remove it from the rotation ASAP.
 Until then, we're going to continue locking these threads.  
 Right after these: 
 At this point, I fully expect you to complain no matter what happens.
 Agnes Skinner: And you, start over. I want everything in one bag.Grocery Clerk (Squeaky Voiced Teen): Yes, ma'am!Agnes: But I don't want the bag to be heavy.Clerk: I don't think that's possible!Agnes: What are you, the possible police? Just do it! Okay, I know that you want everyone to be guaranteed a cap, and you'd like the caps to be free, and you'd like Dirtylicious to hand-deliver the cap, and you'd like the sale of the caps, while free, to result in a $1 million...
 Yes. As before, ecapcity.com will donate the proceeds of the sale to charity on behalf of both parties.  Nobody at NikeTalk will see a penny from this.  
 When I said I was looking to recover them for giveaways, I meant contests or promotions - not "I'd love to spend $10 per person shipping these out to anyone who asks."    We made quite a few.  There was the original shirt from 2000, the "Alpha" NKETLK shirt everyone remembers, the 8th anniversary shirt, the 9th anniversary shirt, the 10th anniversary shirt, the "comeback often" shirt, the "one cent" shirt, NT Knows, and the designers shirt. After over ordering on the...
 I can't see who voted in the poll.  Voting gives you a direct benefit already.  Your vote is a request for us to produce more caps in your preferred size, and increase our overall order quantity, thus giving you a better shot at the end product. Everyone having the same chance seems pretty fair to me - at least, compared to asking for special considerations for a select few.    1.  We're not going to create an arbitrary "cutoff" point for "haves" and "have nots," like X...
 It's a moot point now, since we're on track to get both, but I don't know of anyone who's ever accused Humphries of being a good defender.  Per 48 minutes, Blair averages more boards, so I don't know where your rebounding claim comes from.   Scoring?  Okay, (though they aren't separated by much: 19.7 vs 20.2 per 48) but let's keep in mind where his scoring comes from:  bad teams.  Scratch that:  awful teams.  His 14 and 11 years came on an historically bad New Jersey Nets...