Posts by Methodical Management

Thanks to everyone who's participated thus far.  I greatly appreciate your help.  It'll take some time, but I'm hopeful that some solid support here will yield improvements in our advertising down the road.     Yeah, I think the goal is mainly just to make the survey as simple and painless as possible.  With a traditional market research survey, the goal is just to extract information from a sample.  Here, at least there's been some effort to provide some value to the...
 I assume that the "tech" category simply represents broad interest in consumer electronics, not that you spend your Saturdays building robots in your garage.  Some of the prompts have pictures of cell phones, etc. rather than computers.  It's reasonable to assume that these selections would contribute to a "tech guru" designation.   Even if, in your heart of hearts, you don't really care about that stuff, such a response is still helpful in that it indicates the types of...
Our platform partners at Huddler recently teamed up with Wikia to develop a quick, image based survey to better understand our audience.   The survey only takes a few moments and is completely anonymous.  For each question, you simply click on whichever image best describes your response.  Once completed, the survey will attempt to categorize your results.  (It considers me a “Sports Buff,” for example, which isn’t far off the mark.)  In a way, it's a bit like one of...
We've already reported this to Huddler and their head of ad ops is on the case.   Hopefully they'll be able to identify the rogue ad triggering this and remove it from the rotation ASAP.
 Until then, we're going to continue locking these threads.  
 Right after these: 
 At this point, I fully expect you to complain no matter what happens.
 Agnes Skinner: And you, start over. I want everything in one bag.Grocery Clerk (Squeaky Voiced Teen): Yes, ma'am!Agnes: But I don't want the bag to be heavy.Clerk: I don't think that's possible!Agnes: What are you, the possible police? Just do it! Okay, I know that you want everyone to be guaranteed a cap, and you'd like the caps to be free, and you'd like Dirtylicious to hand-deliver the cap, and you'd like the sale of the caps, while free, to result in a $1 million...
 Yes. As before, ecapcity.com will donate the proceeds of the sale to charity on behalf of both parties.  Nobody at NikeTalk will see a penny from this.