Posts by boxer15

There's media from just yesterday where Lomachenko said he'd prefer to stay at 130 because it's his natural weight. He wants to unify, but would be willing to move up if the other titlists refuse to fight.
As soon as homebody lost the title she tested free agency and like so many others went to Bellator.
Too tough to say, he definitely showcased the skills and power to be while he was active. However, it would be pretty easy to question his opposition similar to how folks do to Golovkin.We'd also have to ask if we think Pirog would defeat Jacobs at his current level and that's a tough call.If I recall correctly Rosado was trying to accuse Golovkin and his people of tampering with his gloves. He said something about the pudding being off and feeling nothing but knuckles...
Better to look gracious in defeat while discussing actual issues in the judging that you perceive than trying to trash or downplay your opponent's skill or power.Jacobs did great, but he definitively came up short if you watch the fight again while turning off commentary and emotions. I've said it multiple times, at first watch I expected the judges to give it to Jacobs, but having rewatched it multiple times now I can say the judges got it right confidently.There's also...
Just saw Jacobs' interview on TMZ (somebody shared it on Facebook, homeboy is sounding foolish talking about the fight now. Dude needs to accept the loss and keep it moving.
I normally wouldn't support such trolling, but I'll let Tony have his fun since he'll never be champ.
De La Hoya: Chances for Canelo-GGG decreased after Golovkin’s latest performance And so Oscar's shenanigans have begun. Golovkin should fight Billy *** Saunders, rematch Jacobs (if Jacobs wins his next fight), and then make a superfight with somebody other than Canelo. Golovkin's legacy doesn't need Canelo in my opinion, he's better off moving up to super middleweight for a few superfights before calling it a career. After that statement I'm now hoping more than ever...
The Conor Floyd September talk has to be an effort by McGregor tomlretend hebis the face of boxing. Golovkin/Canelo has been discussed for September for over a year now, so if he can get that date it will be to compare numbers to a legit boxing match. Mayweather already said he wants June, but McGregor is pushing for September. It's either a ploy to pretend he's bigger than boxing or to hold another division hostage.
I think the whole air of invincibility thing goes a little further than that. Everybody assumed Jacobs would be light work with Golovkin KOing him inside the distance. In my opinion because that didn't happen everybody looked anything Jacobs' did as having significantly more worth than it did. People attending the fight have been saying the crowd was in love with any combination Jacobs threw even if nothing landed. I'm not saying it wasn't a close fight and Saturday...
Pretty good post fight analysis without any apparent bias. As far as Jacobs being heavier, it really doesn't matter. He screwed himself out of one title, but it wasn't against the rules whatsoever.