Posts by Sir Charles

A friend of mine's vape has holes the size of nerds (the candy) and the pull on it is so much smoother than the holes on the nautilus.
I use the big Nautilus currently. I want to drill the holes bigger but I haven't yet.
A shop down here called avail sells a cherry limeade flavor.I would buy some flavored like the Starbucks frappes tho
Currently using a Hades 26650 mod I highly recommend it, the only con is a short full battery life (~3 hrs)
What's the point of keeping overpriced shoes in a storage locker that you're inevitably going to forget about until you start wondering why you're missing $70 a month? If you aren't going to wear them or sell them, what was the point of buying the shoes? To look at them? You're probably going to regret this series of poor investments later down the line, you might as well just wear the ones you like and sell the ones you don't.
I haven't been on NT for a long time
Too Bad I Have To Destroy You Now
Here, this might help you.In short, it is telling you that you won't be happy in life if you don't do what you're passionate about. Even if that means you've only got $3 in your bank account by the end of the month. If you can wake up and do your job for free, then you're doing it right in my opinion. A guy a know gave up the opportunity to make a lot of money to become a teacher because that's what his passion is. He's one of the happiest people I know. He's not very...
Here's the pics. I threw the hospital tags in there too
Thursday really has me thinking, NT fam. A few months ago I gave up driving and started cycling. Less money, healthier, and it's cleaner so why not? Anyway, I was at the store picking up some things I needed. As I merged out of the parking lot onto Rt.3 (the main road here in Fredericksburg) the pull tab of my shoe got caught on the end of my pedal, which caused my leg to get caught up in the chain. I fell on the road and my face and body slid across the pavement, my leg...