Posts by Sir Charles

Is there a manual version?   edit: Just watched the first video. I wonder how it does as a driver's car
 That thigh gap tho 
http://m.neverlightagain.com/category/38The chrome one was actually the first vape I bought. It lasted months until I started building. Variable voltage, decent sized tank, and fits well in the pocket.
 What's the story behind that? 
 Bruh... 
Got a TOBH clone and I love it. There is so much room to build. Currently running quad parallel 24 gauge 6 wrap coils. Reads at 0.14 ohms.
Once I finish up school and have some cash saved, I'm looking to move to Albuquerque. I'd be the first in the family to move more than 3 states away     Balloon Fiestas for days 
Vaporchef.com has a thing that with every juice you purchase they give you a second bottle of a random flavor for free. Their bottles range from 3.99 to about $9 for different sized bottles. Just ordered peach melba max VG        Also removed the nano coils for dual twisted 28 gauge coils. biggest clouds I've ever vaped. Anybody else make their own coils?
I tried to upgrade from dual micro coils to quad nano coils, ended up with three nanos
A friend of mine's vape has holes the size of nerds (the candy) and the pull on it is so much smoother than the holes on the nautilus.