Posts by Hand2HandKing

Colin Kaepernick makes another $50,000 donation, this time to Meals on Wheels EVAN GROSSMAN MAR 21, 2017 4:33 PM Colin Kaepernick may be out of a job and he may have pledged to end his kneeling protest of the national anthem, but he continues his work to make the world a better place. Kaepernick recently made twin $50,000 donations to Meals on Wheels America and the Love Army for Somalia, a social media campaign that’s trying to raise $2 million for food and water for...
why was it ok for the black family to get killed off but when the gang showed up the doctor told him to stop?
 what does any of that have to do with what i posted? it can be all those things you talked about and what im talking about simultaneously im not trying to say all of x men is racist, i just found those issues problematic nice lil unnecessary jab too there at the end
 http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/katherine-fernandez-rundle-miami-dade-county-state-attorney-is-a-disgrace-9213209
  dont know if this is the office 
rogue one was good and so sad   i actually cared when nasir, the two guys and the guy and girl died
i hope its like babe with actual animals and they make the mouth move not cgi  
"people need to see black ppl die in blockbusters so they leave the theater feeling good" - movie exec   alternatively, if they made the family white there would have been no black people in the movie   and that gang wouldnt have been able to invoke racist undertones
one of the biggest lies they tell is that racism is equal opportunity   like if everyone can be racist it lessens their racism