Posts by Colombia

I'm a white person but yes I would agree that fighting racists definitely doesn't seem like a good idea in terms of consequences. If the racist instigated the fight, a minority would be far more likely to get the blame either way, and if that racist then decides to press charges, that once again puts the white racist at a significant advantage. The criminal justice system is not fair to people of color by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm sure those racist whites...
Making them sick? Libbies been sick b. LIBERALISM IS A DISEASE. If their brains were healthy they wouldn't be a bunch of treehugging hippies trying to take away our guns and freedom  Excellent point in the second part comrade. The human body is like a battery and only has a finite energy supply. Less exercise = more time to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain  But maybe it's a rechargable battery and dr. Barson has figured out the formula to keep da Don powered up at HIGH ENERGY. That...
For god's sake let the man live Don't see them complaining about their precious emperor being a greedy billionaire who owns a gold-plated penthouse.
And that was back in 2013. Pretty sure I saw recent polls (2015/2016) during the election that showed a significant amount of people (mainly republicans obviously) still didn't know the ACA and Obamacare are the same thing. And I agree that the effectiveness of this kind of propaganda is comparable to Goebbels. Back in those days they didn't have the level of education available now, they didn't have the internet, ...The fact that this propaganda machine is so extremely...
Probably this very weird case in the hospital when I was a nursing intern. A guy was admitted into the ER with water poisoning. He was addicted to water and had drank something like 8 liters. In the ER he was frantically begging for more water so they immediately committed him to a room in the hospital for further observation. They had shut off the water supply in the room but there was still water in the toilet so tried to drink that. They had to lock the bathroom of...
The info is much appreciated. I occasionally helped carry my dad's guns (only unloaded ones) when I was younger so I still remember some of the basic guidelines. I also have a gun safety handbook with me from the gun store with detailed steps on how to carry, shoot, go safely from a carrying position to shooting, ... There's a primary focus on hunting etc. but it's good to know the guidelines for all kinds of situations either way.I'll be doing stationary target practice...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/3-chicago-police-officers-indicted-in-laquan-mcdonald-case/5:30 
This. If they wanted to save money they would take a look at their efficiency of healthcare spending and ask themselves how they're spending significantly more per capita on healthcare than other top nations while delivering vastly inferior healthcare system.https://data.oecd.org/healthres/health-spending.htm If they wanted to save money, they would restrict the ridiculous medical costs charged in the US.2015 Comparative Price Report Variation in Medical and Hospital...
Even harder to find sales that ship to my country (Belgium).They're already more expensive in euros either way. Some of the other Achilles lows were on sale for as low as low as in the €200s but those were in colors I didn't like and I couldn't find the whites on sale anywhere that would ship to my country. Ended up buying ordering a pair for €330 this weekend. That's around $370 but it is what it is. Normally I rarely ever pay retail for anything but in this case I just...