Pros: Defining 1-piece boot fit, progressive strap tension system, signiture LJ midsole/outsole stability, & extremely lightweight support shoe
Cons: Upper creasing inside/outside quarter panel regions, "Unlimited" multi-color strap tearing if caught on Velcro, predominantly indoor outsole
*UPDATES IN PROGRESS 8.16.16
Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier X (10) "Unlimited"
Black/Black-Cosmic Purple-Hyper Jade
Where to buy: Nike.com
Brannock Device Measurements:
Arch length: 10.5
Width: C - D
Meaning, I fit sizes 9-10.5 with slightly narrow to regular width shoes. I commonly wear Nike sizes 9-10 depending on the shoe construction and sock type (never a 10.5). Nike considers "B" as being narrow, "D" as regular, and "2E" as wide. I measure"C - D".
Over-pronate outsole wear pattern:
- Flat foot arch and flexible foot
- Inward rolling of feet
- Early traction wearing of inside heel/forefoot area
Size runs variation:
- Size 9 in SFB Nike Field 8" Boots
- Size 9.5 in KD9 "Mic Drop"
- Size 10 in Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier X "Unlimited"
Indoor basketball shoes in rotation:
- LeBron XIII (13) "Elite" Black/Metallic Silver
- Kyrie 2 "Triple Black"
- Kobe X (10) "Elite Rose Gold"
- Under Armour Curry 2.5 "Triple Black"
Indoor & Outdoor basketball shoes in rotation:
- Zoom KD9 "Mic Drop"
- Zoom LeBron Soldier IX (9) "Blackout"
- Under Armour Curry 2 Black/Graphite
Sock variation in rotation:
- Nike Elite Digital Ink (Thin)
- Nike Elite Hyper Elite Low/Crew (Thin/Thick)
- Stance Regular (Thick/Thin)
- Stance Heavy (Thick)
Feel free to comment or PM me about fitment measurements.
This provides an idea of my very active on-court tendencies and how I perform in my choice of shoes to suit my style of play.
|Top 3 Positions||Top 3 Offensive Tendencies||Top 3 Defensive Tendencies||Top 3 On Court Actions|
|1. SF||1. Rebound||1. Guard/Zone||1. Vert/Leap|
|2. SG||2. Score||2. Rebound||2. Lat/Quick|
|3. PF||3. Pass||3. Steal||3. Shot/Cut|
GAME/SHOOT AROUND ON COURT UPDATE
|Average game temperature||N/A (Indoor)|
|Common point system||15 point games|
|Common team selection||Pickup|
|Game record W-L||Undefeated|
Average game intensity
|Common sock type||Nike Hyper Elite (Thin/thick)|
|Toe box strap tension pull||High (Tightest possible)|
|Forefoot strap tension pull||High (Tightest possible)|
|Ankle strap tension||Medium/High (Stomp to fit)|
**UPDATES IN PROGRESS 8.01.16