NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › Regional Forums › Canada › Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report - Page 1328

post #39811 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHU416 View Post

FYI, raffle is up on Haven

It was up since yesterday I believe

 

Earn Cash Back when shopping online on Nike, Footlocker, EastBay and more, use this link:

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=frPzulDM5puuNOuHSllSag%3D%3D

Reply

 

Earn Cash Back when shopping online on Nike, Footlocker, EastBay and more, use this link:

 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=frPzulDM5puuNOuHSllSag%3D%3D

Reply
post #39812 of 40047
Yeah EC Champs is the worst line at YDS. It goes all the way to the back escalators then curves into that slim corridor.
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #39813 of 40047

lined up at square one this morning. waited for 15 mins.

 

it's pretty bad when employees let their buddy cut the line to the front. peoples were not impressed

Instagram: _just.bob
WANTED:
Deadstock Saucony Pumpkin Spice Latte size 9/9.5
Deadstock Nike AM1 Masters size 9/9.5
Reply
Instagram: _just.bob
WANTED:
Deadstock Saucony Pumpkin Spice Latte size 9/9.5
Deadstock Nike AM1 Masters size 9/9.5
Reply
post #39814 of 40047
Yd champs is getting pretty ridiculous now. All the way to the washrooms
Use ebates to get cashback off nike.ca, Hudson's Bay, adidas.ca, lids.ca, and more. Sign up through:
http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=I69lddSnRD8%3D%0D%0A
Reply
Use ebates to get cashback off nike.ca, Hudson's Bay, adidas.ca, lids.ca, and more. Sign up through:
http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=I69lddSnRD8%3D%0D%0A
Reply
post #39815 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfett View Post

lined up at square one this morning. waited for 15 mins.

it's pretty bad when employees let their buddy cut the line to the front. peoples were not impressed

Yeah that location is pretty shady. I know a guy that won Belugas and got his friend a pair too because he knew the manager. There are also employees that will get you a pair if they know you and you pay some more.
post #39816 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc1983 View Post

Yd champs is getting pretty ridiculous now. All the way to the washrooms

Yeah this is easily the worst line of the three EC raffles... been this way since open too.

A buddy of mine told me Yorkdale Footlocker is quick, in and out as of 30 mins ago.
post #39817 of 40047
Yorkdale FL is still a quick in and out as of 5 mins ago.

In line at Champs now, it's nowhere near as long as the downtown lines.
post #39818 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spekta View Post

Yorkdale FL is still a quick in and out as of 5 mins ago.

In line at Champs now, it's nowhere near as long as the downtown lines.
I'm tempted to head there to yorkdale or bramalea mall
post #39819 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt View Post

Yeah EC Champs is the worst line at YDS. It goes all the way to the back escalators then curves into that slim corridor.
Yup still like that currently
post #39820 of 40047

Good Luck everyone who's signing up, after doing these many times for past releases, my patience has ran out lol. It's Adidas Yonge Dundas, Livestock, Exclu and online raffles only for me.

WANT TO BUY:

Air Jordan 6 "Sport Blue" - Size 11

Reply

WANT TO BUY:

Air Jordan 6 "Sport Blue" - Size 11

Reply
post #39821 of 40047

Just came back from YD.

No line for FL, 10 mins for Champs.

post #39822 of 40047
Hearing some of those YDS locations are shutting down early today because of lines. Not sure if it's true but I wouldn't be shocked.
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #39823 of 40047
Both Yorkdale raffles are still open. I did bramalea, square one, and yd, no real lines except champs at yd.
post #39824 of 40047
- YD FL line is inside and moving so fast.
- YD Champs line isn't long, goes into the corridor where Starbucks is. Moving quickly.

YD today is definitely the easiest/quickest I've experienced from all the major malls.
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #39825 of 40047
Bramalea was quick as well.. if anyone wins multiples in size 13 wanna help a brotha out for his birthday Saturday ! Lol
post #39826 of 40047


Champs on Yonge right now
post #39827 of 40047

All the line ups inside eaton centre are so long.  Atleast an hour wait for each one.

post #39828 of 40047
- STC Champs no line. 2 girls taking names. List closes at 5.
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #39829 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt View Post

- STC Champs no line. 2 girls taking names. List closes at 5.

Dang, you're putting in work. Gonna hit pretty much every Foot store raffle!

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply
post #39830 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono06 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt View Post

- STC Champs no line. 2 girls taking names. List closes at 5.

Dang, you're putting in work. Gonna hit pretty much every Foot store raffle!

 

Man the thirst today is real.

 

I managed to get in one raffle entry at Footaction (assuming they get the most stock). Lines were already snaking around with 100+ people by the time it was 10:20 this morning.

App Reservation launches could not be more needed than now.

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 AM1 Viotech 

- Sz 11 AM1 BRS

- Sz 11 GL3 ST 2.0

Reply

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 AM1 Viotech 

- Sz 11 AM1 BRS

- Sz 11 GL3 ST 2.0

Reply
post #39831 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyaleksander View Post
 

 

Man the thirst today is real.

 

I managed to get in one raffle entry at Footaction (assuming they get the most stock). Lines were already snaking around with 100+ people by the time it was 10:20 this morning.

App Reservation launches could not be more needed than now.

Yeah, when I went around 11:10 it was all the way to Soft Moc. I'll probably just do one more raffle after work, and that'll be it for the Foot stores.

 

Every single kid I heard talking in line only wanted to sell them though. Did not seem like too many people genuinely wanted them for themselves. Might be good though. If I strike out, I'll be able to low ball some desperate broke boy.

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply
post #39832 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono06 View Post
 

Every single kid I heard talking in line only wanted to sell them though. Did not seem like too many people genuinely wanted them for themselves. Might be good though. If I strike out, I'll be able to low ball some desperate broke boy.

 

Isnt that the case for every hyped release these days? 

post #39833 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabfive View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono06 View Post
 

Every single kid I heard talking in line only wanted to sell them though. Did not seem like too many people genuinely wanted them for themselves. Might be good though. If I strike out, I'll be able to low ball some desperate broke boy.

 

Isnt that the case for every hyped release these days? 

 

Ugh, welcome to the Yeezy era, eh?

 

"Resell is dead. Long live Resell"

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 AM1 Viotech 

- Sz 11 AM1 BRS

- Sz 11 GL3 ST 2.0

Reply

Insta - @troy_aleksander

 

WTB : 

- Sz 11 AM1 Viotech 

- Sz 11 AM1 BRS

- Sz 11 GL3 ST 2.0

Reply
post #39834 of 40047

Lining up an hour to enter a raffle is ridiculous.

post #39835 of 40047
It sucks, but options are limited besides adc and bs social media raffles. I wish these retailers would launch app reservations already.
post #39836 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by crono06 View Post

Dang, you're putting in work. Gonna hit pretty much every Foot store raffle!

I actually wanted the Zebras, but after everything today not sure I'll keep them (if I happen to win). I just wanted a new 350 to replace my Pirate Blacks. Was going to hit SQ1 and Bramlea but didn't want to be stuck in rush hour traffic coming home.

Funny thing is I was telling friends last week that DT will be brutal and a few kept saying it wouldn't be. All those YDS stores today were BRUTAL and I was in the area before the mall opened. Never doing YDS again unless their sign-up process changes. At one point Champs on Yonge didn't move for a good 20 mins. Sad to say but line cutting is the best way if you have friends in line, that saved a lot of my run around time today.
Edited by DiPlOmAt TDOt - 6/19/17 at 6:07pm
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #39837 of 40047
Just waiting for a list of stock numbers to come in.
Edited by DiPlOmAt TDOt - 6/19/17 at 6:08pm
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #39838 of 40047
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt View Post


I actually wanted the Zebras, but after everything today not sure I'll keep them (if I happen to win). I just wanted a new 350 to replace my Pirate Blacks. Was going to hit SQ1 and Bramlea but didn't want to be stuck in rush hour traffic coming home.

Funny thing is I was telling friends last week that DT will be brutal and a few kept saying it wouldn't be. All those YDS stores today were BRUTAL and I was in the area before the mall opened. Never doing YDS again unless their sign-up process changes. At one point Champs on Yonge didn't move for a good 20 mins. Once I was told they're only getting 15 pairs I left. Sad to say but line cutting is the best way if you have friends in line, that saved a lot of my run around time today.

 

Ah yeah, being stuck in rush hour traffic coming out of the west end is definitely not worth it! Especially the 410.

 

Lol at 15 pears for Champs on Yonge. Thanks for the heads up, will definitely be avoiding the store then.

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply

Looking for:

Yeezy Boost 350 - Oxford Tan - Size 9 - 9.5

Yeezy Boost 350 V2 - Any color way - Size 6

Reply
post #39839 of 40047
Lines have died down a lot inside TEC according to a friend there now. FA and FL are short waits (15 mins or less). Not sure about Champs.
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
Instagram: thedynamics | Twitter: @thedynamics
Reply
post #39840 of 40047
Champs Yonge raffle is done, they just handed out tickets to everyone in line, said no more can join.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Canada
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › Regional Forums › Canada › Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report