NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › Regional Forums › Southwest › Dallas Peeps Back At It
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dallas Peeps Back At It - Page 146

post #4351 of 4366
not even trying to be there on the 1st. gonna be worse than the Bred release and that was chaos and a waste of time. some bull-ish will happen and the whole process will change out of the blue and screw those who get there when they should other than those that jump in at the last second. typical dallas nonsense.
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
post #4352 of 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20Lee View Post

not even trying to be there on the 1st. gonna be worse than the Bred release and that was chaos and a waste of time. some bull-ish will happen and the whole process will change out of the blue and screw those who get there when they should other than those that jump in at the last second. typical dallas nonsense.

Nah they raffle EVERYTHING now lmao. Apparently the North Park mall manager said that was the last strike and they don't want anymore riff raff. Nothing is FCFS at Nike Dallas. I copped stuff like  Royal foams, black toes, and  All star Jordan 1s there. The whole experience is much better and more professional 

post #4353 of 4366
good cause you know all those with calf high nike socks and sperry's are out of the woodwork now. hopefully there's enough to go around like they say, personally feel there won't be. I'm hoping to have mine within the next two weeks so I don't have to mess with the approaching storm.
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
post #4354 of 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20Lee View Post

good cause you know all those with calf high nike socks and sperry's are out of the woodwork now. hopefully there's enough to go around like they say, personally feel there won't be. I'm hoping to have mine within the next two weeks so I don't have to mess with the approaching storm.

 

Copping stuff in Dallas has been a sweet experience within the past year or so especially with footsite Reserves. I've won stuff like Bulagas and Bred 350 V2 from Parks and Towneast when normally I would never go there to enter raffles because I felt I had no chance. 

 

Quick story there was a middle age guy  that already had 1 bred 350 V2 from Finish Line, 1 from Footlocker, and was picking up a 3rd from Footaction while I was checking out. I said "Damn you reselling! ****!!!" The workers starts laughing. I said "How man, how did you do it?" lmao. Dude ended up having multiple footsite accounts and won. Then he said he had a plug that go 2 more from Adidas Confirmed lmao. He claimed they were for his friends but shiiiiiiiid I knew better. He wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of yeezys. He was flipping those asap.

post #4355 of 4366
went to two Villa's around me yesterday (Garland, Dallas) for the Royals. they each started raffles at 12pm, Garland was the first one I got to at 1:40pm and the girl up front said they were out of tickets. I said how are you out of raffle tickets?! I called yesterday afternoon and the guy said 1-5 and nothing about limited tickets. she said sorry we out....... backdoored like a *****. the other location had a sheet like normal with the draw numbers beside your name. **** that shady *** Garland location, all their employees suck and each one has a different story about how their releases are being done.
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
post #4356 of 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20Lee View Post

went to two Villa's around me yesterday (Garland, Dallas) for the Royals. they each started raffles at 12pm, Garland was the first one I got to at 1:40pm and the girl up front said they were out of tickets. I said how are you out of raffle tickets?! I called yesterday afternoon and the guy said 1-5 and nothing about limited tickets. she said sorry we out....... backdoored like a *****. the other location had a sheet like normal with the draw numbers beside your name. **** that shady *** Garland location, all their employees suck and each one has a different story about how their releases are being done.

I went to the garland location once and that's it. I hate the parking lot and everything else about the store. I stick to Skillman and Webb Chapel. Webb Chapel is by far the best store. They are so helpful. I also love DK Denton. Trinity Mills is OK as well IMO. Downton Villa is fair too.

 

I want to point that the DFW has quite a few Royals though. Enter through the footsite apps and you should cop at least one. Plus Nike Dallas should get quite a few.

post #4357 of 4366
hopefully so, the shop I was supposed to pick two pairs up from last Friday threw me a curveball and wanted 275 each. mean.gif
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
post #4358 of 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20Lee View Post

hopefully so, the shop I was supposed to pick two pairs up from last Friday threw me a curveball and wanted 275 each. mean.gif

Yeah man I stick to what I know. Footsites , Nike Dallas, Sheihks, and a few Villas. 

 

Also I would call corporate on Villa Garland. All the Villa stores compete against each other. That complaint would go a long way. It's a reflection on their management. Also I believe they are one of the worst performing stores too.

post #4359 of 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post

Also I would call corporate on Villa Garland. All the Villa stores compete against each other. That complaint would go a long way. It's a reflection on their management. Also I believe they are one of the worst performing stores too.

I had planned on doing that but figured it would just be a waste of my time/breath. Didn't think they would give 2 ***** about any feedback like that. That is the same store that when the UNC 1's dropped were doing FCFS as of the Friday afternoon when I called. I show up the next morning on RD and the girl said "oh we did a raffle"....... I lost my **** on her lol.
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
post #4360 of 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20Lee View Post


I had planned on doing that but figured it would just be a waste of my time/breath. Didn't think they would give 2 ***** about any feedback like that. That is the same store that when the UNC 1's dropped were doing FCFS as of the Friday afternoon when I called. I show up the next morning on RD and the girl said "oh we did a raffle"....... I lost my **** on her lol.

Man you fix that by never going back. Too many other shoe stores around you. Plus Towneast and Pleasant Grove gets literally everything in your area. And man I've learned it's not what you know it's who you know. I've had quite a few stores hold me down throughout my years of sneaker collecting in the DFW. Just coming through the store just to say hi and purchase a t shirt or something goes along way.

 

Footsite reserves are up. 80% of the Footlockers are doing FCFS for what its worth.

post #4361 of 4366
lmao, Firewheel and Spring Creek Mall FTL's are FCFS...... that is unreal
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
post #4362 of 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20Lee View Post

lmao, Firewheel and Spring Creek Mall FTL's are FCFS...... that is unreal

Firewheel has a footlocker????...wow...nobody is going to be there except north garland kids.

post #4363 of 4366
lol yep, it's across from FNL......... I may hit them up this week to verify they have pairs. anyone wanna join me there? glasses.gif
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
post #4364 of 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20Lee View Post

lol yep, it's across from FNL......... I may hit them up this week to verify they have pairs. anyone wanna join me there? glasses.gif
I just might that weekend since I doubt it'll be as packed.
post #4365 of 4366
FTL fcfs list lol



#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
post #4366 of 4366
Collin Creek FTL only has 7 pairs, they don't have any hope for getting any others. I'm sure that's how a lot of the fcfs spots will be.
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
#aj1fam
IG: @kltwenty
PSN: caged_z
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Southwest
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › Regional Forums › Southwest › Dallas Peeps Back At It