NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › BEN CARSON APPRECIATION
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

BEN CARSON APPRECIATION - Page 8

post #211 of 237
Crying @ everything
post #212 of 237

lol anyone wanna fill me in on who the hell blco is? :lol

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #213 of 237
Me bro. They just don't like anyone who isn't ultra left wing like them. I'm conservative on most things and they hate that I'm allowed to post here.
post #214 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post

Me bro. They just don't like anyone who isn't ultra left wing like them. I'm conservative on most things and they hate that I'm allowed to post here.


Ok if you pass this test you are cool in my book.

 

1. How old is our planet?

 

2. Do you think the U.S. will ever have a muslim president?

 

3. Who do you value more as an educator, a history teacher who uninhibitedly teaches our kids that the Europeans massacred the Native Americans or a sex education teacher who preaches abstinence and purity.

 

4. Why do you think there are so many black men in jail? Is it something intrinsic?

 

5. If you could only afford one playset for your daughter to play with for most of her childhood, would you choose a science play set or a barbie with all the accessories including a house with a fully equipped kitchen which would you choose?

 

6. What came first the chicken or the egg?

 

7. Is the Koran more violent than the bible?

 

8. If you lived below the poverty line with 4 kids to feed would you vote for Bernie Sanders or Ben Carson, explain why.

 

9. Do you believe in for-protit prisons?

 

10. Would you rather have an openly gay son that became a successful CEO of a fortune 5 company, or a daughter who underachieves and settles down with Joe the garbage man from Kentucky?

 

11. Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

 

12. Define socialism.

 

13. What is the harm in legalizing marijuana?

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #215 of 237
@LIONBLOOD the earth is 4.5 billion years old. The rest of your questions are pretty deep so I'll pass for now laugh.gif Anyways, back to Ben Carson discussion...
post #216 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post

@LIONBLOOD the earth is 4.5 billion years old. The rest of your questions are pretty deep so I'll pass for now laugh.gif Anyways, back to Ben Carson discussion...


You sound like Donald Trump n em' :rollin

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #217 of 237
@LIONBLOODAnd Hillary and them wink.gif

But um if you really wanna know dm me? But this thread isn't about me so back to Carson talk.
post #218 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post

@LIONBLOODAnd Hillary and them wink.gif

But um if you really wanna know dm me? But this thread isn't about me so back to Carson talk.


You took a shot at so called "ultra liberals", you shouldn't be ashamed of your beliefs. Ben Carson be like, talk to me after the debate. :lol:{ 

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #219 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post


You took a shot at so called "ultra liberals", you shouldn't be ashamed of your beliefs. Ben Carson be like, talk to me after the debate. laugh.gifmean.gif  

I'm not ashamed at all which is why I get attacked constantly for posting my viewpoints. Every conservative NT'er does.

But this isn't the interrogation of blco02 thread so dm me if you wanna know more.
post #220 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post


I'm not ashamed at all which is why I get attacked constantly for posting my viewpoints. Every conservative NT'er does.

But this isn't the interrogation of blco02 thread so dm me if you wanna know more.


 

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #221 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post


 


I've been threatened with physical violence before too. Called a racist, sws, biggot, etc etc. Is that cool with you?
post #222 of 237
roll.gif

We all have. Always some butthurt dudes on NT.
post #223 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

roll.gif

We all have. Always some butthurt dudes on NT.

True. The Internet is really serious business for some of these guys.
post #224 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post


I've been threatened with physical violence before too. Called a racist, sws, biggot, etc etc. Is that cool with you?


What were you called a bigot and racist for? Donald Trump is a racist, no matter how much he chooses to deny it it doesn't change the fact that he's a bigot, the same goes for Carson. If you don't want to be called a racist stop aligning yourself with racist ideologies maybe?

 

 

The physical violence is uncalled for and unproductive though.

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #225 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post


What were you called a bigot and racist for? Donald Trump is a racist, no matter how much he chooses to deny it it doesn't change the fact that he's a bigot, the same goes for Carson. If you don't want to be called a racist stop aligning yourself with racist ideologies maybe?


The physical violence is uncalled for and unproductive though.

It's funny you ask that. I noticed you just posted some stats about blacks killed by cops vs blacks killed by other blacks in the other thread. I posted some of those same stats awhile back and pointed out where the real outrage should be- and I was called racist. It's the same argument you're making.
post #226 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post


It's funny you ask that. I noticed you just posted some stats about blacks killed by cops vs blacks killed by other blacks in the other thread. I posted some of those same stats awhile back and pointed out where the real outrage should be- and I was called racist. It's the same argument you're making.


I posted FACTS. I also acknowledged the hand systematic racism plays in all of that. Even when black people kill each other whites are partially to blame. I didn't take the simplistic Ben Carson, "If I can stop stabbing people and become a doctor you can too" approach. It's not that simple. Black people already have their hands full with racism at every corner, FERVENTLY condemning violence in their communities won't be the end of the world. It also doesn't absolve white supremacy of its culpability. 

 

 

It's not what you say, it's how you say it friend.

 

 

 

Many conservative policies are tools of institutionalized racism which leads to poverty which leads to violence. You seem to be a supporter of such policies. Police killing blacks is only a fraction of the problem, policies that lead to blacks being incarcerated and charged with crimes at an obscenely higher rate than whites compounds the problem. Hence my question about legalizing marijuana and for-profit prisons, questions you conveniently dodged in this thread. I am nothing like you.


Edited by LIONBLOOD - 11/15/15 at 12:19am

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #227 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post


I posted FACTS. I also acknowledged the hand systematic racism plays in all of that. Even when black people kill each other whites are partially to blame. I didn't take the simplistic Ben Carson, "If I can stop stabbing people and become a doctor you can approach". Black people already have their hands full with racism at every corner, FERVENTLY condemning violence in their communities won't be the end of the world. It also doesn't absolve white supremacy of its culpability. 


It's not what you say, it's how you say it friend.

I did post FACTS. I posted just the facts and kept my personal opinion out of it. Still was called racist.

This was before Trump and Carson announced so it's got nothing to do with them. And I've never endorsed anyone on here.
post #228 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

roll.gif

We all have. Always some butthurt dudes on NT.
post #229 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post


I did post FACTS. I posted just the facts and kept my personal opinion out of it. Still was called racist.

This was before Trump and Carson announced so it's got nothing to do with them. And I've never endorsed anyone on here.


Posting statistics without context will make you come off as a racist. Conservatives are the type to look at things on the surface without any form of deep analyzation. This is why conservatives cater to the less educated and the more gullible of our society.  Dumb hillbillies who take any racial dialogue at FACE VALUE. Posting those stats without context will make it appear that blacks are inherently violent. You can't JUST POST STATISTICS.

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #230 of 237
Heroine got whites dropping like flies in high point and blco busy worrying about blacks
post #231 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post


Posting statistics without context will make you come off as a racist. Conservatives are the type to look at things on the surface without any form of deep analyzation. This is why conservatives cater to the less educated and the more gullible of our society.  Posting those stats without context will make it appear that blacks are inherently violent. You can't JUST POST FACTS. 

Facts are racist. laugh.gif Just step back and think about that for a second.

But um I see where your coming from. Next time I post can I send it to you first to make sure I'm not coming across as a KKK member?
post #232 of 237
@Mr Marcus A guy I went to HS with is hooked on it right now man, along with pain pills. He blew through all of his money and can't shake it. Crazy stuff.
post #233 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post


Facts are racist. laugh.gif Just step back and think about that for a second.

But um I see where your coming from. Next time I post can I send it to you first to make sure I'm not coming across as a KKK member?


I didn't say facts were racist, did you read ANYTHING I posted? I even have the point i was making in bold. People like you are simply INCAPABLE of higher order thinking. That's why when those facts are dropped, the racists run with and formulate their own racist theories. Blacks are inherently violent. Rap music made them do it. It's their culture. Miss me with that O Reilly.

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #234 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD View Post


I didn't say facts were racist, did you read ANYTHING I posted? I even have the point i was making in bold. People like you are simply INCAPABLE of higher order thinking. That's why when those facts are dropped, the racists run with and formulate their own racist theories. Blacks are inherently violent. Rap music made them do it. It's their culture. Miss me with that O Reilly.

I think you're confusing me with someone else? I never said any of those things.

So can I message you before I post to make sure it doesn't sound racist?
post #235 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post


I think you're confusing me with someone else? I never said any of those things.

So can I message you before I post to make sure it doesn't sound racist?


I don't know why you insist on PMing me, you can say whatever you have to to the rest of us.

 

 

You know what, go ahead man.  I don't care anymore. :lol

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply

Deus est mortuus, logica obtinet.

Reply
post #236 of 237
Thanks. Now like I said, back to Ben Carson talk...


Wow Trump ripped him into him severely in his speech on Thursday. Should be interesting to see how it affects both of their poll numbers. Probably not much.
Edited by blco02 - 11/15/15 at 1:44am
post #237 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by blco02 View Post

@Mr Marcus A guy I went to HS with is hooked on it right now man, along with pain pills. He blew through all of his money and can't shake it. Crazy stuff.

Very crazy. Easily the most addictive drug out there. **** makes crack seem tame
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › BEN CARSON APPRECIATION