1. On the midsoles they are yellow right above the carbon fiber ( first picture) how do i clean that back to snow white"
2. I have heard of rit whitener for the mesh, where do i purchase it and is it bad to touch the gray on the tounge with it
3. What is the best way to clean the patent leather to get the dirty off, and then what to put over it to protect it.
4. What do i use to make stitching white again
5. I plan on sea glowing it and have used. Seaglow before so the soles are no problem to me.
Alright here you go;
1.) I'd really just suggest some general cleaning. Break out the toothbrush and start scrubbing some dish soap and water into the midsole. It should come right out.
2.) you can get it at Giant, Walmart, basically everywhere. No it's not bad to let it hit e other colors, it's pretty safe. It will whiten whites, not change colors.
3.) wipe the patent down with a baby wipe/ wet wipe to get the excess dirt of. Then rub a bit of lotion into the PL to get its shine back. I wouldn't really protect it, but I heard armor all could do the trick.
4.) I've never gotten stitching perfectly white. It's just so small it's never worked. But try the RIT with it. It's not guaranteed
5.) don't use sea glow, it will take the traction off your shoes so you'll slide all over the place. Go with retrobrite. It's cheaper, and safer.