NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Official New Balance Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official New Balance Thread - Page 2127

post #63781 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwussup View Post

http://cncpts.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-m990bta2-burgundy-red

THESE WILL BE COPPED ON DISCOUNT
so glad I didn't buy the red suede version

Agreed! These are so nice

post #63782 of 64174
Wow those 997BKR Horweens on Concepts look so different from the pics on Oneness, thought they were more grey than tan/brown. Look great, nonetheless. Also, loving the 990 Horween. Not the biggest fan of the v2 but these go hard.
post #63783 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnigs View Post

Can anyone comment on these 997JOL? Just wondering which picture is more accurate. First pic from CNCPTS second from HANON...very misleading.

Thanks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nb_m997jol_whtgrey_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1483634849M997JOL~new-balance-m997jol_P5.jpg
Looks like two different color ways. The logo, the outsole and the little piece of material around the top of the heel all look different
post #63784 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshepark View Post

Wow those 997BKR Horweens on Concepts look so different from the pics on Oneness, thought they were more grey than tan/brown. Look great, nonetheless. Also, loving the 990 Horween. Not the biggest fan of the v2 but these go hard.

Those are the same shoes? Hhahaha!! I like the looks of the concepts pics mo betta

WTB (DS or 9/10) SIZE 8

 

JCrew x New Balance: Pebble Blue998, Midori Grey998, Ultramarine 998

 

If you have the Orange Box Concepts Box and don't want/care for it I'd love to have it. Cash money!

 

Reply

WTB (DS or 9/10) SIZE 8

 

JCrew x New Balance: Pebble Blue998, Midori Grey998, Ultramarine 998

 

If you have the Orange Box Concepts Box and don't want/care for it I'd love to have it. Cash money!

 

Reply
post #63785 of 64174
Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.
post #63786 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.

Customer service is same as kith... non existent
post #63787 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkangg View Post

Customer service is same as kith... non existent

Grrreeaaattt. Same ol your lucky to be our customer bs.
post #63788 of 64174

Oh my my. I need to see an unfiltered pic of these, but these will be purchased most directly.
Instagram - @Laborn2Fish 
Reply
Instagram - @Laborn2Fish 
Reply
post #63789 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.

Had some flaws on the Karhu collab they did a while back. Posted a pic on IG and someone tagged Deon on it and they took care of me with a 25% off coupon (which I later used on another collab) since they had no more sizes left in the shoe. They said I could return it but I opted to keep it.
post #63790 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.

Non existent, they didn't even reply to my PayPal claim 😈
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
LOOKING FOR:
DIADORA PATTA ITALIA US 8.5
Reply
post #63791 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laborn2Fish View Post


Oh my my. I need to see an unfiltered pic of these, but these will be purchased most directly.
Woah! I like those.
post #63792 of 64174

Trim down continues... if anybody wants the 997.5 Ronnie Fieg Cyclades in an 11.5 (no special box, remember, lol) for under retail shoot me a PM. This move to the new place convinced me that I need to trim down my collection and off pairs that I haven't worn. Moving 30+ pairs of sneakers is a pain. I don't know how some of you homies with hundreds of pairs manage!

post #63793 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaskills View Post

That right! Quoted myself!! I'm that Ill, that Fly, that Fresh! 

JK...there has been a few questions about UK577 so yeah....I go TTS for all NB (even 997.5) and have no problems but I could go .5 down in 998. I like a med-snug fit and with cold *** New England Weather my sock thickness will vary so I do need a bit of a margin. 

I would go TTS in the normal run of things. If you are a laces are decoration type go .5 or more down as the tongue is short. 

Nice tender collection. Wore mine today. Lace them up tight and roll lol. Quality insane on them. 577 yp looks good.
post #63794 of 64174

oh wow NB is coming out with so much heat..

M997JOL, M990DRK2 and the M997BKR will be copped for certain!

 

And @moshepark nooo not the cyclades!

Instagram / Flickr

 

Super-massive Sizing Survey & Results

(note: TTS refers to your regular Nike size)

Reply

Instagram / Flickr

 

Super-massive Sizing Survey & Results

(note: TTS refers to your regular Nike size)

Reply
post #63795 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykoh View Post
 

oh wow NB is coming out with so much heat..

M997JOL, M990DRK2 and the M997BKR will be copped for certain!

 

And @moshepark nooo not the cyclades!


Agreed, homie, those 997JOL's look so nice. Those 997BKRs... I can't get over how classy that shade of brown is. Flames.

 

As for the Cyclades, I'm not nearly as fly as you @mykoh - you make those joints look good for sure. But I know I'll never wear them, lol. Same reason I sold my Luxury Goods and Roses. Beautiful shoes and so nice to look at. Great to have as part of a collection, too. But I'm trying to be practical and keep my collection down to under 25 pairs. That's always been the way it is for me, though. If I kept every pair of shoe I've ever bought my collection would be in the hundreds and I can't manage that, lol. 

post #63796 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshepark View Post


Agreed, homie, those 997JOL's look so nice. Those 997BKRs... I can't get over how classy that shade of brown is. Flames.

As for the Cyclades, I'm not nearly as fly as you @mykoh
 - you make those joints look good for sure. But I know I'll never wear them, lol. Same reason I sold my Luxury Goods and Roses. Beautiful shoes and so nice to look at. Great to have as part of a collection, too. But I'm trying to be practical and keep my collection down to under 25 pairs. That's always been the way it is for me, though. If I kept every pair of shoe I've ever bought my collection would be in the hundreds and I can't manage that, lol. 

This! Ideally I'd like to have an even smaller rotation around 10-15. Nowadays just seeing some on foot pics in the thread is enough to satiate and I've liquidated most of my collection.

That being said, if anyone sees 998DTK2 on discount please hit me up haha
post #63797 of 64174

Just bought the 998 Grand Tourer from the Concepts restock. Was pleased to see the price at $180 instead of the original $215 which I passed on release in late 2015.

 

Just wondering if it includes all 4 color laces that the original release had. No mention about it on the website. Pretty stoked to add this to my collection finally.

post #63798 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshepark View Post
 


Agreed, homie, those 997JOL's look so nice. Those 997BKRs... I can't get over how classy that shade of brown is. Flames.

 

As for the Cyclades, I'm not nearly as fly as you @mykoh - you make those joints look good for sure. But I know I'll never wear them, lol. Same reason I sold my Luxury Goods and Roses. Beautiful shoes and so nice to look at. Great to have as part of a collection, too. But I'm trying to be practical and keep my collection down to under 25 pairs. That's always been the way it is for me, though. If I kept every pair of shoe I've ever bought my collection would be in the hundreds and I can't manage that, lol. 


I feel ya homie! I'm getting up there and when you become a grown *** man you have to real with yourself...When am I going to wear these pink shoes? I love the Phantasi 997.5 but They TOO FLY for everyday wears. Same with the rose; granted I think the Rose are an easier look to build. The Luxury goods? You crazy bro! Them fly as hell and look good with everything! LOL!!

WTB (DS or 9/10) SIZE 8

 

JCrew x New Balance: Pebble Blue998, Midori Grey998, Ultramarine 998

 

If you have the Orange Box Concepts Box and don't want/care for it I'd love to have it. Cash money!

 

Reply

WTB (DS or 9/10) SIZE 8

 

JCrew x New Balance: Pebble Blue998, Midori Grey998, Ultramarine 998

 

If you have the Orange Box Concepts Box and don't want/care for it I'd love to have it. Cash money!

 

Reply
post #63799 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechambray View Post

Just bought the 998 Grand Tourer from the Concepts restock. Was pleased to see the price at $180 instead of the original $215 which I passed on release in late 2015.

Just wondering if it includes all 4 color laces that the original release had. No mention about it on the website. Pretty stoked to add this to my collection finally.

Im happy they didnt have a sz9 in the GT's or else i would have copped and my bank acct wontbe too happy.

However ill regret not grabbing a pair later on laugh.gif
post #63800 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechambray View Post

Just bought the 998 Grand Tourer from the Concepts restock. Was pleased to see the price at $180 instead of the original $215 which I passed on release in late 2015.

Just wondering if it includes all 4 color laces that the original release had. No mention about it on the website. Pretty stoked to add this to my collection finally.

It includes the laces.
post #63801 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf262 View Post

Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.


I've had 4 or so dealings with Cncpts C.S in the past few months(Green & Black EQT, 997CRU, and a teeshirt) and each time they were super nice and beyond helpful

WTB (DS or 9/10) SIZE 8

 

JCrew x New Balance: Pebble Blue998, Midori Grey998, Ultramarine 998

 

If you have the Orange Box Concepts Box and don't want/care for it I'd love to have it. Cash money!

 

Reply

WTB (DS or 9/10) SIZE 8

 

JCrew x New Balance: Pebble Blue998, Midori Grey998, Ultramarine 998

 

If you have the Orange Box Concepts Box and don't want/care for it I'd love to have it. Cash money!

 

Reply
post #63802 of 64174

#OfficeLinoleumThursday

post #63803 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDaddio View Post

#OfficeLinoleumThursday


These look great! Gotta ask, how do you like them. How is the quality?
post #63804 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshepark View Post


These look great! Gotta ask, how do you like them. How is the quality?

I really like them! Quality is great. I couldn't fully appreciate the details of the different materials being used together until I saw them in person. 

post #63805 of 64174
Mita is teasing their 247 collab. These appeal to me mainly because the perforations have been replaced by what looks like a fully mesh toe, so no awkward perforated patterns in front. Basic color way, similar to the pigeon dunk. Thoughts?

post #63806 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by squizzy3000 View Post

Mita is teasing their 247 collab. These appeal to me mainly because the perforations have been replaced by what looks like a fully mesh toe, so no awkward perforated patterns in front. Basic color way, similar to the pigeon dunk. Thoughts?

I'd have to see more pictures, but I'm not feeling the fuzzy looking suede.

post #63807 of 64174
post #63808 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by squizzy3000 View Post


This! Ideally I'd like to have an even smaller rotation around 10-15. Nowadays just seeing some on foot pics in the thread is enough to satiate and I've liquidated most of my collection.

That being said, if anyone sees 998DTK2 on discount please hit me up haha

 

it's about 160 shipped here: 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-IN-BOX-NEW-BALANCE-998-CLASSIC-CASUAL-RUNNING-SHOES-M998DTK-MADE-IN-USA-/252686627812?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:SG:3160

Instagram / Flickr

 

Super-massive Sizing Survey & Results

(note: TTS refers to your regular Nike size)

Reply

Instagram / Flickr

 

Super-massive Sizing Survey & Results

(note: TTS refers to your regular Nike size)

Reply
post #63809 of 64174

Mita 247 mesh toe looks way better than the leather pairs.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield. I'm talking about taking it out and chopping it up.

Reply

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield. I'm talking about taking it out and chopping it up.

Reply
post #63810 of 64174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post

Mita 247 mesh toe looks way better than the leather pairs.

If they're looking to compete with UB which judging by the silhouette it seems that they are, they should keep the toe like this. I'll be looking to try on the mitas if they make it to a store in NY.

Repped, sir! While this price is doable I feel like I can wait it out and hope to snatch a pair at 40-50% off
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Official New Balance Thread