NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Official New Balance Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official New Balance Thread - Page 2240

post #67171 of 67297

Really love how these came out thanks again to @mykoh

 

 

 

 

post #67172 of 67297

#ocf in the 577yp. Favorite pick-up this year so far.
post #67173 of 67297
Bespoke Horween 997s for #OCF. Shout out to my Pantherella socks that came with the Gentleman's Pack.


Edited by javylsu - 5/19/17 at 6:37am
NT Dad | Looking for Jordan DMP 6/11 pack? Watch this video first: http://bit.ly/DMP611
Reply
NT Dad | Looking for Jordan DMP 6/11 pack? Watch this video first: http://bit.ly/DMP611
Reply
post #67174 of 67297

So peeps going TTS for the new concepts?

 In today’s culture, you have to be very careful about what you say, what you do, what you post. Everyone will read into it in their own way, and it’s almost kind of sad because it makes everyone...


Reply
 In today’s culture, you have to be very careful about what you say, what you do, what you post. Everyone will read into it in their own way, and it’s almost kind of sad because it makes everyone...


Reply
post #67175 of 67297

If Concepts is charging that $15 for shipping, I might pass and wait for them to go on discount. 

post #67176 of 67297
3FD793F6-C36A-4426-97AA-EA43D260C25D_zpsypy0wmjd.jpg
Cortado's today
post #67177 of 67297
post #67178 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by javylsu View Post

Bespoke Horween 997s for #OCF. Shout out to my Pantherella socks that came with the Gentleman's Pack.


Repped. Those things are so dang beautiful
post #67179 of 67297
post #67180 of 67297

Just logged in to see if they have big boy sizes available but nothing above an 11. Must be a mistake, no way they sold out of those sizes that quickly...

post #67181 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by moshepark View Post
 

Just logged in to see if they have big boy sizes available but nothing above an 11. Must be a mistake, no way they sold out of those sizes that quickly...

Their twitter said 11.5-13 sold out already.

 

https://twitter.com/cncpts/status/865584612868669440

post #67182 of 67297

Not a fan of the model but holy hell that box tho

Instagram

WTS

US 7.5 - 998 Nighthawk / 998CSAM / 998WD / 998DPHO / 998DBR

US 8 - 996PR / 997DCS / 1500GMB

Reply

Instagram

WTS

US 7.5 - 998 Nighthawk / 998CSAM / 998WD / 998DPHO / 998DBR

US 8 - 996PR / 997DCS / 1500GMB

Reply
post #67183 of 67297

what the hell. :eek

 

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE NO HYPE.

 In today’s culture, you have to be very careful about what you say, what you do, what you post. Everyone will read into it in their own way, and it’s almost kind of sad because it makes everyone...


Reply
 In today’s culture, you have to be very careful about what you say, what you do, what you post. Everyone will read into it in their own way, and it’s almost kind of sad because it makes everyone...


Reply
post #67184 of 67297

I went ahead and copped a 10.5. $15 shipping really frustrates me, but better safe than sorry I guess. 

post #67185 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by getitaway View Post
 

I went ahead and copped a 10.5. $15 shipping really frustrates me, but better safe than sorry I guess. 

Did you go TTS?

 

I think they recommended TTS in their Insta.

 In today’s culture, you have to be very careful about what you say, what you do, what you post. Everyone will read into it in their own way, and it’s almost kind of sad because it makes everyone...


Reply
 In today’s culture, you have to be very careful about what you say, what you do, what you post. Everyone will read into it in their own way, and it’s almost kind of sad because it makes everyone...


Reply
post #67186 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylon View Post
 

Did you go TTS?

 

I think they recommended TTS in their Insta.

I went with my normal 997/998 size. I don't have a wide foot so I think they'll be ok. Maybe a little snug, but I plan on wearing them without socks anyways

post #67187 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by getitaway View Post
 

I went with my normal 997/998 size. I don't have a wide foot so I think they'll be ok. Maybe a little snug, but I plan on wearing them without socks anyways

 

Yeah same with mine.

 

9 - 10 still available :)

 In today’s culture, you have to be very careful about what you say, what you do, what you post. Everyone will read into it in their own way, and it’s almost kind of sad because it makes everyone...


Reply
 In today’s culture, you have to be very careful about what you say, what you do, what you post. Everyone will read into it in their own way, and it’s almost kind of sad because it makes everyone...


Reply
post #67188 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykoh View Post
 

Not a fan of the model but holy hell that box tho


The packaging is really nifty. I'm not going to go out of my way to cop but if I happen to be in the area and get a chance to buy the shoes I think I'll pull the trigger. That box tipped me over for sure, lol.

post #67189 of 67297
Really love these NB1 998 Perf Toes. They're so buttery! smokin.gif TGIF NB Fam! nthat.gif

Edited by VidiViciUn - 5/19/17 at 11:45am

"& if he can't break bread he fake, I had one more buck on my plate. It was me and bro, we was in the store and both of us got 50 cent cakes." ~ L.A. Capone

Reply

"& if he can't break bread he fake, I had one more buck on my plate. It was me and bro, we was in the store and both of us got 50 cent cakes." ~ L.A. Capone

Reply
post #67190 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandSTL View Post


Repped. Those things are so dang beautiful


Thanks!

NT Dad | Looking for Jordan DMP 6/11 pack? Watch this video first: http://bit.ly/DMP611
Reply
NT Dad | Looking for Jordan DMP 6/11 pack? Watch this video first: http://bit.ly/DMP611
Reply
post #67191 of 67297

..


Edited by ThreeGeees - 5/21/17 at 1:23pm

https://instagram.com/threegeees/

 

Available for trade..

 

RC x UB 3.0 DS SZ 9

 

RC x UB 1.0 DS SZ 9

 

W.W. x UB DS sz 9

Reply

https://instagram.com/threegeees/

 

Available for trade..

 

RC x UB 3.0 DS SZ 9

 

RC x UB 1.0 DS SZ 9

 

W.W. x UB DS sz 9

Reply
post #67192 of 67297

577 from End and one of my NB1s came in this week.

 

post #67193 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by max90 View Post

3FD793F6-C36A-4426-97AA-EA43D260C25D_zpsypy0wmjd.jpg
Cortado's today

Clean af. Butterscotches' summer counterpart.
post #67194 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by max90 View Post

3FD793F6-C36A-4426-97AA-EA43D260C25D_zpsypy0wmjd.jpg
Cortado's today

 

Still salty I missed out on that 30% (I think that's what it was) that HypeBeast dropped in here when they released. Need to monitor JCrew so when they pop again, I'm ready.

WTB DS:
Sz 10 :GL3 Flamingo
9.5 - FP 25th Anny or trade my 10 for 9.5
Jordan 1 9.5: '15 Chicago or SBB
Kobe 8s sz 10

TRADE my Asics Davinci GLV size 9.5 for Kobe FTB 11 size 9.5 - HMU
Reply
WTB DS:
Sz 10 :GL3 Flamingo
9.5 - FP 25th Anny or trade my 10 for 9.5
Jordan 1 9.5: '15 Chicago or SBB
Kobe 8s sz 10

TRADE my Asics Davinci GLV size 9.5 for Kobe FTB 11 size 9.5 - HMU
Reply
post #67195 of 67297
@NonHeinous you killed those bottom ones. Is that "Fun Blue"?
post #67196 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandSTL View Post

@NonHeinous you killed those bottom ones. Is that "Fin Blue"?

Thx man.  Yeah, fin blue.  Had been sitting in my favorites for a while, finally pulled the trigger to take advantage of the ebates being 15%.  Really pleased with them. 

post #67197 of 67297
Came in from Hanon yesterday.

167BDA46-F723-47A3-B772-BA9036A9D461.jpg

E55B121B-23CA-4421-8BC2-5E0C9BC44EC6.jpg
FS: New Balance 997GY (2014) sz. 11- VVVNDS
Reply
FS: New Balance 997GY (2014) sz. 11- VVVNDS
Reply
post #67198 of 67297
^Nice.

The 1500 Cumbrian is a definite winner. But I'm kinda liking the 770 from the pack as well.

post #67199 of 67297
Got my Cumbrian 1500 yesterday, too(thanks tyrhung). I also wanted the 770, but can't find a size 12 online...

Did anybody get the 574 Terry cloth pack?
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F05%2Fnew-balance-574-terry-cloth-pack-1.jpg?fit=max&fm=pjpg&ixlib=php-1.1.0&q=90&w=1755&s=cd21bf155ab5594544cad47ff69aa0a0

Red pair looking like Nike air max 1...
Edited by 718To203 - 5/20/17 at 2:57pm
post #67200 of 67297
Quote:
Originally Posted by 718To203 View Post

Got my Cumbrian 1500 yesterday, too(thanks tyrhung). I also wanted the 770, but can't find a size 12 online...

Did anybody get the 574 Terry cloth pack?


Red pair looking like Nike air max 1...

Be patient on the 770's. I'm pretty sure Well Gosh and Hanon sold pairs early by accident and then pulled them.

End and Hanon posted the pack on IG with a June 3rd release date.
FS: New Balance 997GY (2014) sz. 11- VVVNDS
Reply
FS: New Balance 997GY (2014) sz. 11- VVVNDS
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › Official New Balance Thread