NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!! - Page 745

post #22321 of 25619
Ur good w half size down. U just reminded me I had them lol

I AM A NIGHTMARE.

Reply

I AM A NIGHTMARE.

Reply
post #22322 of 25619

What's up, everyone! My Will Leather Goods AF1s cam yesterday and I'm very pleased with the outcome. I hope we get this option next year with different leathers...:D

 

"Cognac" Highs

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dark Cinder" Lows

 

 

 

IG: @jamrock_nyc

Size: 13

Cop and Rock wink.gif 

Reply

IG: @jamrock_nyc

Size: 13

Cop and Rock wink.gif 

Reply
post #22323 of 25619
^Fire pimp.gif

You did good there
Cool Calm Collected
Brooklyn Born
PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman
Reply
Cool Calm Collected
Brooklyn Born
PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman
Reply
post #22324 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by instagram View Post

Ur good w half size down. U just reminded me I had them lol


thanks bruv

those ids are outstanding
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #22325 of 25619
@JRnyc excellent
post #22326 of 25619

@tHe 718 tRuTh, @cucumbercool & @1C3M4M

 

Thank you guys!!!

IG: @jamrock_nyc

Size: 13

Cop and Rock wink.gif 

Reply

IG: @jamrock_nyc

Size: 13

Cop and Rock wink.gif 

Reply
post #22327 of 25619
The Air Force 1 UltraForce Mid is just $80, nearly 40% OFF via email order with promo code: ULTRA

http://www.cityblueshop.com/collections/nike
Follow me on Twitter @MJO23DAN
Follow me on Instagram @MJO23DAN
Follow me on YouTube @MJO23DAN
Reply
Follow me on Twitter @MJO23DAN
Follow me on Instagram @MJO23DAN
Follow me on YouTube @MJO23DAN
Reply
post #22328 of 25619
Quote:
 The Air Force 1 UltraForce Mid is just $80, nearly 40% OFF via email order with promo code: ULTRA

http://www.cityblueshop.com/collections/nike


 

Sweet deal! They have some good colors.

post #22329 of 25619

raise your hand if you ever bought the wrong size and didn't realize it until after your order shipped cuz that's what happened to me and the new SF-AF1s that undftd dropped last week. d'oh.


Edited by rogue5 - 1/11/17 at 1:40pm

FS or trade - all DS:

Air Jordan 1 Royal '17 US 8.0

SB x Jordan 1 QS Black US 7.5

AM1 Anniversary ('17) Royal 7.0

Reply

FS or trade - all DS:

Air Jordan 1 Royal '17 US 8.0

SB x Jordan 1 QS Black US 7.5

AM1 Anniversary ('17) Royal 7.0

Reply
post #22330 of 25619
Just got these in today and i was surprised about the amount of padding in the heel. Super soft like a pillow
post #22331 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue5 View Post

raise your hand if you ever bought the wrong size and didn't realize it until after your order shipped cuz that's what happened to me and the new SF-AF1s that undftd dropped last week. d'oh.


time to size swap
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #22332 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumbercool View Post

time to size swap

most def. need an 8 and got a 9.
Edited by rogue5 - 1/11/17 at 3:30pm

FS or trade - all DS:

Air Jordan 1 Royal '17 US 8.0

SB x Jordan 1 QS Black US 7.5

AM1 Anniversary ('17) Royal 7.0

Reply

FS or trade - all DS:

Air Jordan 1 Royal '17 US 8.0

SB x Jordan 1 QS Black US 7.5

AM1 Anniversary ('17) Royal 7.0

Reply
post #22333 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoore914 View Post

Just got these in today and i was surprised about the amount of padding in the heel. Super soft like a pillow

Thats how they released the 1st time...all the jp.co had same padding

post #22334 of 25619
@JRnyc Nice IDs! Glad I pulled the trigger on some 'Cognac' lows.
post #22335 of 25619
Another new SF-AF1 colour incoming

FS:
Reply
FS:
Reply
post #22336 of 25619
Another color that fits the shoe well imo
post #22337 of 25619
Did Nike stop with the remastered highs? Best shoe I've purchased in a long time.
post #22338 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

Did Nike stop with the remastered highs? Best shoe I've purchased in a long time.

No new colorways I'm aware of
post #22339 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post

Another new SF-AF1 colour incoming

 


Can we at least get a restock of the Olives before coming out with new CWs

Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #22340 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post



Can we at least get a restock of the Olives before coming out with new CWs
Pretty doubtful this is happening anymore unless you live in one of those parts of the world where they released this week.

aka I found a site in Israel that has them for $40 under retail but no international shipping lol
FS:
Reply
FS:
Reply
post #22341 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post


Pretty doubtful this is happening anymore unless you live in one of those parts of the world where they released this week.

aka I found a site in Israel that has them for $40 under retail but no international shipping lol

 

Any other overseas sites have them that you know of?  Well that at least ship here?

Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #22342 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanestNdaCity View Post

Any other overseas sites have them that you know of?  Well that at least ship here?
The ones that ship international don't sit unfortunately
FS:
Reply
FS:
Reply
post #22343 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post


The ones that ship international don't sit unfortunately

 

I figured that might be the case, but I was holding out hope lol.

Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #22344 of 25619
January 19th for the new black/black/gum and string/string/gum on Nike

Dual straps, no paracord, no bag
FS:
Reply
FS:
Reply
post #22345 of 25619
Found black/gums (OG) for $250 in my size and I decided to pass, man I'm stupid lol
FS:
Reply
FS:
Reply
post #22346 of 25619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post

January 19th for the new black/black/gum and string/string/gum on Nike

Dual straps, no paracord, no bag

 

 

I was thinking about coppin the black/gum pair as a consolation prize, but idk, too many other releases coming up.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post

Found black/gums (OG) for $250 in my size and I decided to pass, man I'm stupid lol

 

 

Yea man, you should have scooped those up at that price.

Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #22347 of 25619

 

Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #22348 of 25619

incoming

 

FS or trade - all DS:

Air Jordan 1 Royal '17 US 8.0

SB x Jordan 1 QS Black US 7.5

AM1 Anniversary ('17) Royal 7.0

Reply

FS or trade - all DS:

Air Jordan 1 Royal '17 US 8.0

SB x Jordan 1 QS Black US 7.5

AM1 Anniversary ('17) Royal 7.0

Reply
post #22349 of 25619

The key to life is learning how to pick locks - Me 


BEWARE OF SLIPPERY SLOPES
PSN:CresnoFresh
Reply

The key to life is learning how to pick locks - Me 


BEWARE OF SLIPPERY SLOPES
PSN:CresnoFresh
Reply
post #22350 of 25619
Just got the NYC Retro AF1s in. Very dope shoe. Ever better for only $85 pimp.gif
YANKEES | JETS | KNICKS | RANGERS | ORANGE
Reply
YANKEES | JETS | KNICKS | RANGERS | ORANGE
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!