NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.*** - Page 47

post #1381 of 2454
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchdowntodd View Post

**** .. .just realized the omni lite is on their custom site for $138 .. shoe time maybe!~

too bad you cant make og colorways mean.gif
For Sale $20 winners circle card code from finishline. $10 paypal. pm me if interested
Reply
For Sale $20 winners circle card code from finishline. $10 paypal. pm me if interested
Reply
post #1382 of 2454
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchdowntodd View Post

been debating for like a year now on gettin pumps .. really want the dee brown omnis never got em back in the day smh ... always buyin the shoes i couldnt get in high school

they fit TTS right?

thanks


^^^ for what it's worth....

http://sneakernews.com/2013/02/04/reebok-pump-omni-lite-dee-brown/
Looking For:

KD IV Scoring Title sz 9.5
KD IV N7 Home sz 9.5
Kobe 8 BHM sz 9.5
Reply
Looking For:

KD IV Scoring Title sz 9.5
KD IV N7 Home sz 9.5
Kobe 8 BHM sz 9.5
Reply
post #1383 of 2454
Some Reebok info:

Those ATV 19+'s are AWESOME if you're constantly moving . Very uncomfortable if you just wear them casually. It should be strictly stated that it is a true workout sneaker. If you're not doing a variety of exercises that require leg movement you will probably hate them. I got to test them out and was impressed as to how they felt when I was active.

For those asking about the T-Rawws, the quality of the leather is really good, especially for $80. Unfortunately the toe area is not firm/capped so its going to go flat/crease after a few wears.

Now what many have been waiting for - Reebok Shaqnosis OG Black/White will drop in July. Between now and then expect The Shaq Attaqs, DMXs, more Kamikazes and the Answer 1.
post #1384 of 2454

was just scoping the FTL release calendar ... here

and I saw a few things I have not heard anything about...

 

any info would be killer

3-15 - Answer IV Multiple CWs (so 2 not Gtown cws? whaaa?)

3-22 - Question Low White/Pure Silver

 

Mostly just curious if that means I'm gonna finally see the Black/White Playoffs IVs? (think i have that name right, or if i don't the flip of the white/black ones that released last year)

I do comedy around Boston.  Some funny **** n sneaker stuff on twitter if you're into that...

twitter.com/nixon_james

 

Reply

I do comedy around Boston.  Some funny **** n sneaker stuff on twitter if you're into that...

twitter.com/nixon_james

 

Reply
post #1385 of 2454
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofny04 View Post

Some Reebok info:

Those ATV 19+'s are AWESOME if you're constantly moving . Very uncomfortable if you just wear them casually. It should be strictly stated that it is a true workout sneaker. If you're not doing a variety of exercises that require leg movement you will probably hate them. I got to test them out and was impressed as to how they felt when I was active.

For those asking about the T-Rawws, the quality of the leather is really good, especially for $80. Unfortunately the toe area is not firm/capped so its going to go flat/crease after a few wears.

Now what many have been waiting for - Reebok Shaqnosis OG Black/White will drop in July. Between now and then expect The Shaq Attaqs, DMXs, more Kamikazes and the Answer 1.


Thanks for the info
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Offical Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
TEAM ECONOMICS

From Smith to Friedman, we know what's up


Offical Member of the Steeler Nation
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII Champions
Reply
post #1386 of 2454
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjfan9110 View Post

^^^ for what it's worth....

http://sneakernews.com/2013/02/04/reebok-pump-omni-lite-dee-brown/

Nice...my 09 pair is still pretty fresh but has a good amount of wears...will cop another if they release stateside

Q rockin these in Above the Rim if i remember correctly
post #1387 of 2454

is there anymore packer Iverson's coming out?

post #1388 of 2454
I'm in a rush so I can't post pics but here is a link to 2 new kamakazi CW.
http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/sneaker-releases/Reebok-Kamikaze-Ii-Pack/reebok-kamikaze-ii-okc-profile-1/popup/
I need Size 12 Sneakers!
F/S Size 12.5 Foamposite "Yeezy" and Sz. 12 Jordan 4 Cavs
Reply
I need Size 12 Sneakers!
F/S Size 12.5 Foamposite "Yeezy" and Sz. 12 Jordan 4 Cavs
Reply
post #1389 of 2454
You think the pumps will definitely re release stateside?? Need the white ones ever since I missed in 09.. Not missing out again
Lions eat no matter what
Reply
Lions eat no matter what
Reply
post #1390 of 2454

Kinda want those T Rawws....

post #1391 of 2454
Don't know if these were posted anywhere yet but first look at YOTS Questions. I kinda like them from the look of these pics, but it also seems like there's some detail missing that would have made these even better, I just can't quite put my finger on it....

Here's what I have for sale:
Reply
Here's what I have for sale:
Reply
post #1392 of 2454
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro View Post

Don't know if these were posted anywhere yet but first look at YOTS Questions. I kinda like them from the look of these pics, but it also seems like there's some detail missing that would have made these even better, I just can't quite put my finger on it....


They just posted these on SC and I dig em. maybe the piece missing would have been a snakeskin tongue as well.

Twitter-Swagadelphia

Xbox-Flukyrain15715

Springfield Mall AM Crew

Reply

Twitter-Swagadelphia

Xbox-Flukyrain15715

Springfield Mall AM Crew

Reply
post #1393 of 2454

hmmm snake questions.... still seems dominated by the chunky white midsole... woulda been sweet if they coulda shifted the hexalite so it looked more like scales and not honeycomb but id be surprised if that were possible

I do comedy around Boston.  Some funny **** n sneaker stuff on twitter if you're into that...

twitter.com/nixon_james

 

Reply

I do comedy around Boston.  Some funny **** n sneaker stuff on twitter if you're into that...

twitter.com/nixon_james

 

Reply
post #1394 of 2454

I'm curious as to what other boutiques Reebok approached to do a Question. This is the third already. Would be surprised if Ubiq didn't get one seeing that they are in Philly.

 

Just waiting for the Black/Gold Questions to get slashed down at Jimmy Jazz by me before I pick them up.

post #1395 of 2454
Thread Starter 
Hey ooooooooo, I'm back NT. It's been a minute, after whatever happened to the old NT I thought it was gone. Then once I found out what happened I couldn't log in here. If anyone has any reebok related questions on what is coming out, etc let me know
post #1396 of 2454
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadStock Js View Post

Hey ooooooooo, I'm back NT. It's been a minute, after whatever happened to the old NT I thought it was gone. Then once I found out what happened I couldn't log in here. If anyone has any reebok related questions on what is coming out, etc let me know

OH SNAP WHATS DJ great to see you back bro its been too long bro.
post #1397 of 2454

Damn....I want to know about some of these. People wanting the Answer 1's, Shaq Attack's, Shaqnosis, etc. What about this?

 

 

The Shaq Steel's. They have that same smokey ice sole like the Rush 2's

post #1398 of 2454
Is anyone seeing any below retail prices online for the black twilight zones? I've been checking the usual places and haven't seen anything lately.
post #1399 of 2454

This changed my mind on those ATV 19's eww

Tom Arnold in the Reebok ATV 19+

Twitter-Swagadelphia

Xbox-Flukyrain15715

Springfield Mall AM Crew

Reply

Twitter-Swagadelphia

Xbox-Flukyrain15715

Springfield Mall AM Crew

Reply
post #1400 of 2454
looks like an all patent mid paneling on those yots joints

looking like a pass until better pics
post #1401 of 2454
That all patent really brings out the resemblance to the 11s

Twitter-Swagadelphia

Xbox-Flukyrain15715

Springfield Mall AM Crew

Reply

Twitter-Swagadelphia

Xbox-Flukyrain15715

Springfield Mall AM Crew

Reply
post #1402 of 2454


recycled that pic from the iverson thread, but, does anyone have any info on the insta pump furys on the lower left? release date, availability, etc.? not trying to drop $170 on ebay.

thanks in advance.
post #1403 of 2454
They shoulda just used the blue toe color blocking and used snake everywhere it was metallic
Edited by All Ready - 2/8/13 at 9:32pm
post #1404 of 2454

we fudge with the 'bok

best believe REEBOK BACK! lol

post #1405 of 2454
Did see today that the Twilight Zones are $99 at Footlocker here in Chicago.
post #1406 of 2454
Bodega has random sizes available on their "nappy dugout" night sky release from a few years back. $50 for a pair, I wish my size was available
What's in my closets
twitter/instagram: mintyone

WTB: co.jp City Attack, Pistachios, 1999 Iowa, Kentucky, Villanova in 10.5 or 11. Ross Pro B size 11 only.
Reply
What's in my closets
twitter/instagram: mintyone

WTB: co.jp City Attack, Pistachios, 1999 Iowa, Kentucky, Villanova in 10.5 or 11. Ross Pro B size 11 only.
Reply
post #1407 of 2454

Any info on any Instapump fury's coming out or any websites that may be selling any other than ebay. Every pair I've seen on ebay is coming from Japan so I'm skeptical of buying

post #1408 of 2454
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpapic View Post



 

 

Are they re-releasing the Shaq's? Any info is appreciated.

post #1409 of 2454
Quote:
Originally Posted by rman402 View Post

Any info on any Instapump fury's coming out or any websites that may be selling any other than ebay. Every pair I've seen on ebay is coming from Japan so I'm skeptical of buying

Are you looking for a specific colorway? Cause if not, you do know that you can design your own pair for purchase on Reebok.com?
post #1410 of 2454
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybeanz View Post

Are you looking for a specific colorway? Cause if not, you do know that you can design your own pair for purchase on Reebok.com?

Wow !!!!! No i did not know this. Thanks for the heads up will definitely make a pair. Was looking for the ones in dmxfury's avatar
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Brands
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Other Brands › ***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***