NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions. - Page 749

post #22441 of 77305
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRswervin View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRswervin View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

1. King Felix


2. Matt Kemp


3. Robby Canyes


4. Puig


5. Carlos Gomez
6. Russell Wilson


7. Stanton


8. Trout


9. Milton Bradley


10. Edwin Encarnacion
Dumb. 


why you mad though? laugh.gif


The hell?  Putting aside that I have no idea how you came to the conclusion I was "mad" with a one word post, what on earth would I have to be "mad" about?


Grow up.

your terrible at hiding your emotions amigo. laugh.gif

Your (note the proper use of the word) 6th favorite player IN THE SHOW is a football player who never made it further than Single-A baseball, and its ME that has trouble hiding my emotions?

 

Got it.

post #22442 of 77305
Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRswervin View Post

Your (note the proper use of the word) 6th favorite player IN THE SHOW is a football player who never made it further than Single-A baseball, and its ME that has trouble hiding my emotions?

Got it.

while we're handing out grammar lessons, "its" refers to the possessive and "it's" is the conjunction of "it" and "is"

NT...where everyone is a ******* grammar expert
Boston Bruins | New England Patriots | Boston Red Sox | Georgetown Hoyas | Michigan Wolverines |
Arsenal FC | Huevos Rancheros Hockey | USMNT
Reply
Boston Bruins | New England Patriots | Boston Red Sox | Georgetown Hoyas | Michigan Wolverines |
Arsenal FC | Huevos Rancheros Hockey | USMNT
Reply
post #22443 of 77305
Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRswervin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRswervin View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRswervin View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11 View Post

1. King Felix



2. Matt Kemp



3. Robby Canyes



4. Puig



5. Carlos Gomez
6. Russell Wilson



7. Stanton



8. Trout



9. Milton Bradley



10. Edwin Encarnacion
Dumb. 



why you mad though? laugh.gif



The hell?  Putting aside that I have no idea how you came to the conclusion I was "mad" with a one word post, what on earth would I have to be "mad" about?



Grow up.


your terrible at hiding your emotions amigo. laugh.gif
Your (note the proper use of the word) 6th favorite player IN THE SHOW is a football player who never made it further than Single-A baseball, and its ME that has trouble hiding my emotions?

Got it.

Calm down, It was a joke. Hence why i threw in Milton Bradley also laugh.gif
Don't get worked up about your you're. Your not the first to call me out on it and will not be the last. Sorry I don't care enough about my spelling on a message board filled with miss spelled words amongst other things
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
Reply
PSN: Aiinatural
Go Hawks, Mariners, Ducks
Reply
post #22444 of 77305
What's up with this HR Derby voting on MLB.com? Cruz, Abreu and Encarnacion aren't even on the ballot and they only allow one write-in. Stupid.

And I'm pretty sure I filled out all my All-Star voting ballots without selecting one pitcher. I don't know how I did that, but I don't even remember being given the options. Also stupid. This one's on me though. laugh.gif
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
Reply
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
Reply
post #22445 of 77305

Jose Bautista

Giancarlo Stanton

Jose Abreu

Nelson Cruz

Chris Davis

Edwin Encarnacion

Yasiel Puig

Yoenis Cespedes

 

Home Run Derby participants.....please.  (How awesome would this be?!?)

post #22446 of 77305
1. Coco Crisp

2. Carlos Gonzalez

3. Gio Gonzalez

4. Josh Donaldson

5. Tim Hudson

6. Chris Carter

7. Raj Davis

8. Grant Balfour

9. Mark Ellis

10. Kurt Suzuki
post #22447 of 77305
Just curious are there any sites that allow you to see more than 1 split stats at a time? For example if i wanted to see Puig's stats vs righties in the last 15 days?
Team 49ers
Reply
Team 49ers
Reply
post #22448 of 77305
Quote:
Originally Posted by 651akathePaul View Post

What's up with this HR Derby voting on MLB.com? Cruz, Abreu and Encarnacion aren't even on the ballot and they only allow one write-in. Stupid.

And I'm pretty sure I filled out all my All-Star voting ballots without selecting one pitcher. I don't know how I did that, but I don't even remember being given the options. Also stupid. This one's on me though. laugh.gif
I don't think you've ever been allowed to select pitchers. I've always found that odd too.
post #22449 of 77305
Yeah, because I swear it was just skipped. So not on me then. Cool..Still weird.
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
Reply
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
Reply
post #22450 of 77305
Good game in Detroit so far pimp.gif
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
post #22451 of 77305
Willingham back.
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
Reply
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
Reply
post #22452 of 77305
Beltre gets a home run and his greeting back at the dugout?...Getting his head touched. laugh.gif. He was not happy.
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
Reply
VIKINGS | TIMBERWOLVES | TWINS | MARINERS | HUSKIES | SHARKS
Reply
post #22453 of 77305
Ryan Zimmerman not looking too shabby in LF. 2-4 with two doubles and an RBI in his return as well smokin.gif
post #22454 of 77305
Top 10
Chris Sale
Chris Archer
Carlos Gomez
Gio Stanton
Troy Tulowitzki
Miguel Cabrera
Yu Darvish
Buster Posey
Josh Donaldson
Pedro Alvarez
post #22455 of 77305
Lucky break.
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
Lakers | Blue Jays
Reply
post #22456 of 77305
Top 10:

Buster Posey
Barry Bonds
Willie Mays
Juan Marichal
JT Snow
Jeff Kent
Matt Cain
Willie McCovey
Will Clark
Rich Aurilia

Runner ups:

Whatever the Giants mascot is called
Giants fans
A T H L E T I C S | U C L A | L A K E R S | R A I D E R S

Reply
A T H L E T I C S | U C L A | L A K E R S | R A I D E R S

Reply
post #22457 of 77305
Kershaw
Puig
deGrom
Harvey
Cespedes
Goldy
Reyes
Just a few I enjoy watching.
post #22458 of 77305

sorry if been posted.

 

Dallas Cowboys. Boston Red Sox. Los Angeles Lakers. Anaheim Ducks.

 

 

 

 

 

Reply

Dallas Cowboys. Boston Red Sox. Los Angeles Lakers. Anaheim Ducks.

 

 

 

 

 

Reply
post #22459 of 77305
That's awesome laugh.gif Vladdy is one of my all time favorites. Read up on his life growing up last summer for an article I wrote, made me respect the dude and his time in the game so much. Glad I got to watch him play.
post #22460 of 77305
Abreu is obviously doing steroids. Obviously...
post #22461 of 77305
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconation24 View Post

Abreu is obviously doing steroids. Obviously...

Obviously
post #22462 of 77305
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxpenguin View Post
 

sorry if been posted.

 

:lol

post #22463 of 77305
Nelson Cruz, pls. mean.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES
Reply
post #22464 of 77305
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay View Post

Obviously

Don't start with me.
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
Reply
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
Reply
post #22465 of 77305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s View Post

Top 10:

Buster Posey
Barry Bonds
Willie Mays
Juan Marichal
JT Snow
Jeff Kent
Matt Cain
Willie McCovey
Will Clark
Rich Aurilia

Runner ups:

Whatever the Giants mascot is called
Giants fans

Lou Seal

Your reps... Give them all to me.
post #22466 of 77305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s View Post

Top 10:

Buster Posey
Barry Bonds
Willie Mays
Juan Marichal
JT Snow
Jeff Kent
Matt Cain
Willie McCovey
Will Clark
Rich Aurilia

Runner ups:

Whatever the Giants mascot is called
Giants fans

Lou Seal

Your reps... Give them all to me.

No I earned them!
A T H L E T I C S | U C L A | L A K E R S | R A I D E R S

Reply
A T H L E T I C S | U C L A | L A K E R S | R A I D E R S

Reply
post #22467 of 77305


Currently at the Astros game. Singleton has had an awful debut. He's made 2 errors so far lol
post #22468 of 77305


I spoke too soon. He hit a bomb.
post #22469 of 77305
B-moss!! Lets go!
post #22470 of 77305
Jed Lowrie pimp.gif
A T H L E T I C S | U C L A | L A K E R S | R A I D E R S

Reply
A T H L E T I C S | U C L A | L A K E R S | R A I D E R S

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions.